Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My go to site for phone accessories (cases mainly) is daydeal.com
    They already have cases; I received my hot pink one a week ago!!!

Invisibleskinz are lifetime guaranteed, if a little on the expensive side, however, I never seem to have luck putting them on. I plan on getting one for the screen and seeing how that works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    My go to site for phone accessories (cases mainly) is daydeal.com
    They already have cases; I received my hot pink one a week ago!!!

Invisibleskinz are lifetime guaranteed, if a little on the expensive side, however, I never seem to have luck putting them on. I plan on getting one for the screen and seeing how that works out.
    Palm Pre Shield Protector Cases (Sprint)

This is definitely what I had in mine. Thanks Hopalee!
    I kinda like the one Palm is offering - leather with magnetic closure.

I thought it hovers next to you everywhere you go I'm gonna install a ghost-armor (like invs shield) on it and put it in a leather holster.
    in some pocket.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Palm Pre Shield Protector Cases (Sprint)

This is definitely what I had in mine. Thanks Hopalee!
    Those cover the gesture area!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Don't forget, the Pre comes with a "phone pouch" included - I plan on using that until I make a decision on a real case. The pouch will not let me attach the Pre to my hip, so I will have to carry it or shove it in a pocket. But I'll still use the freebie pouch for a while.
    I plan on putting on the invisible or some alternative asap. And then, just putting it in a dedicated pocket. (That is, nothing else in it to avoid scratches)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out! I didnt even realize that. Now I guess im reduced to using one of invisibileskinz (they are just so hard to put on).
    naked in my pocket..... i will do a dedicated pocket cuz man did i destroy my instinct in 1 day with keys and phone fighting it out..... the keys won...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Don't forget, the Pre comes with a "phone pouch" included - I plan on using that until I make a decision on a real case. The pouch will not let me attach the Pre to my hip, so I will have to carry it or shove it in a pocket. But I'll still use the freebie pouch for a while.
    I plan on doing the same thing with the included pouch.

Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out! I didnt even realize that. Now I guess im reduced to using one of invisibileskinz (they are just so hard to put on).
    I prefer Best Skins Ever's application process better than Zagg's spray bottles:
    Taken from Best Skins Ever, Inc. Frequently Asked Questions
    Q. Do I really have to use water to apply the Best Skin?

A. Don't let this part scare you. If an iPod Nano can survive a trip through a washing machine and a dunk in a toilet, the Best Skin application process is a drop in the bucket. A small amount of water with a drop of mild liquid soap mixed in is all that's required to make a good solution. Use enough of this solution to provide your Best Skin with a thin film of solution to 'float' the skin on during application. This allows the skin to be moved around so you can get it into position. You may find that putting the application solution in a spray bottle and spraying the adhesive side of the skin is a good alternative to 'dipping' the skin into the application solution.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    holster - thta's how i've always carried my Treo / centro

hopefully the Palm one - if you haven;t seen it
    In lieu of real Palm Pre news, here's a case

original link / more pics:
    http://palmwebos.org/2009/04/09/new-...ory-announced/
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Im wondering how a screen protector will work on the Pre. The screen is perfectly flush with the rest of the device. How will a screen protector stay in place. I guess the only option is a full body shield.
    In my pocket. It's worked out well so far for my iPhone 3G, so why not this one. Crap, I hope I don't drop it now that I said this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Csquared View Post
    Im wondering how a screen protector will work on the Pre. The screen is perfectly flush with the rest of the device. How will a screen protector stay in place. I guess the only option is a full body shield.
    The iPhone is the same way. The screen protector works great. I haven't had to change it or adjust it since I put it on a year ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmglouis View Post
    I plan on putting on the invisible or some alternative asap. And then, just putting it in a dedicated pocket. (That is, nothing else in it to avoid scratches)
    I didn't notice that either! But what I did think of is that it will most likely not work with the Touchstone....
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    The Macbook Pro and iPod Touch i've carried around have glass screens. It's really great because I don't worry about scratching them as much or anything. But the Pre uses a plastic screen and I find that disappointing so I'm going to have to be pretty careful with it and get a screen guard, case and whatever else.

Anyone getting the sprint warranty? As a 1st Gen product then I'm considering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    The Macbook Pro and iPod Touch i've carried around have glass screens. It's really great because I don't worry about scratching them as much or anything. But the Pre uses a plastic screen and I find that disappointing so I'm going to have to be pretty careful with it and get a screen guard, case and whatever else.

Anyone getting the sprint warranty? As a 1st Gen product then I'm considering it.
    Is that the $7 a month deal? Crap, I didn't know it was a plastic screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    OK, I thought I knew everything there was to know about the Pre, but what is the gesture area? I feel like a retard
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    OK, I thought I knew everything there was to know about the Pre, but what is the gesture area? I feel like a retard
    Watch this:
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast