Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not to mention they have to transfer contacts for most and I also want the assurance that it works before I leave.
    My last 4 phones have been activated by me or on the phone with Sprint from home. I have a manual and I also get tips from Treo/PreCentral. All I ever did was read the manual. My hands were always the first to touch my phone.....an so it will be with my Pre.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Sprint store on Friday, pay $299 and wait 10-14 weeks for my $100 rebate, or Best Buy on Saturday, pay $199 for the phone and be done with it.. decisions decisions. I'll be calling my Best Buy on/around the 4th to see how many they have in stock.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Sprint store on Friday, pay $299 and wait 10-14 weeks for my $100 rebate, or Best Buy on Saturday, pay $199 for the phone and be done with it.. decisions decisions. I'll be calling my Best Buy on/around the 4th to see how many they have in stock.
    Great choice. I will be doing the same.

Economics class taught me money in the hand today is better than money in the hand tomorrow(and/or 10-12 weeks later).
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12