1.    #1  
    For those of you who wanted a collection of the best PAALM's for ring tones, we have compiled a few of them for you.

Enjoy

releasemypre
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Nice! I'll probably trim it to have only a long PAAAAALM for text messages. lol.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Oh, that is beautiful.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm all over it. That's GREAT!
  5.    #5  
    We threw in a "you upset my mother" as well
    can't listen at work, but will once i get home.
    releasemypre - Are you sure u don't want to agressivly invite my fiance for a video? She would say no, but that's where the agressively invite part comes in .... NYC ?
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    can't listen at work, but will once i get home.
    releasemypre - Are you sure u don't want to agressivly invite my fiance for a video? She would say no, but that's where the agressively invite part comes in .... NYC ?
    LOL that is fantastic.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  8.    #8  
    The next time we are in NYC, we will do it. Actually that would be a funny continuation of the videos. We hit the road and aggressively invite strangers, show them how wonderful the pre is and see if we can convert them to our "preligion"
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    "preligion"
    god help us.
    man, I am cracking up here at work. Great! I love the last one when he can't help from laughing.
    Haha, nice. I can't wait to see what kind of ringtones they have though. I'm done with my Treo ones...
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    wow thats rich!
    Did he ever get a Pre?
    I was wondering.
    I want my bandwidth I wasted back!
    That's absolutely AWESOME!!!

Oh, the memories of waiting for a release date. How long ago that seems.
    LOL! Nice!
    Yo, does anyone know where I can get the "Sunset Trip" ringtone that was on my centro? That was the snazziest jazz tune, made me laugh every time i heard it.
    Quote Originally Posted by s0urce View Post
    Yo, does anyone know where I can get the "Sunset Trip" ringtone that was on my centro? That was the snazziest jazz tune, made me laugh every time i heard it.
    Um, did you look on your Centro?
    I was watching the old Palm commercial tonight (looking for the new one), and my wife asked me a very important question.

She wanted to know if "the mask guy" was happy now?

So ReleaseMyPre, are you happy now? Did your mom get her Pre. Did you get to know any of the babes better (I was rootin' for you on #2, or #3 if you count the first pulled video).

Fill us in dude, we all feel like we know you...!!!