Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I know Hesse said they won't run ads "at first", but does that mean no Pre ads before June 6th? I think that would be crazy even if supply is low. I want to see my giant, extruded facebook page!
    i agree...i cant wait to see what they did with that
    There better be, Pre is already at disadvantage the day it was announced, now the $99 iPhone....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    There better be, Pre is already at disadvantage the day it was announced, now the $99 iPhone....
    There is no $99 iphone.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    At this point I hope they dont do alot of ads until the inventory can support it. This way all of us can get one on day one.
    It would seem that since there aren't any ads out right now, probably there won't be any. I mean, June 6th is not that far away. Now would be the time. But Sprint does seem determined to use the Pre in numerous ways in advertisements for Sprint. These ads seem to be aimed at people who know about the Pre but are unsure about Sprint. "We've got the Pre, and we're pretty cool. Come try us out." They're almost coded in that sense, since they don't mention the Pre by name.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Well, we know they already shot a television ad but who knows when they will run it.

Palm Pre TV Ad Featuring Oversized Facebook | Palm WebOS
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Well, we know they already shot a television ad but who knows when they will run it.

Palm Pre TV Ad Featuring Oversized Facebook | Palm WebOS
    dear god. There are shadow boxes and then there are shadow boxes. That things huge.
    Yeah... I've been interested in seeing what they've done with that facebook billboard...Probably won't see too many ads until the week of release.