1.    #1  
    Sick, but was one thoughts back in January was "This is so cool, Will It Blend?" Anyone else wondering about this critical issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by basrat View Post
    Sick, but was one thoughts back in January was "This is so cool, Will It Blend?" Anyone else wondering about this critical issue.
    Absolutely. I just don't happen to be one of them.

I don't get the appeal of watching technology getting boned by a blender. Luckily, there are plenty of other forum members who find the issue as "critical" as you do.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Gotta admit I love seeing that iPhone blended into powder with that fanboy in the background yelling "NOOOOOOO!!".
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I hope it can. That way, it can be touted as biodegradeable!!
    The Pre will not blend on release.
    However, the soon-to-be announced Touchstone Magnetic Stirrer is expected to make a mean frozen dacquiri, and through the magic of Synergy, your calendar will be automatically updated when it's "Happy Hour"!
    lol

Now that's funny.
    Smashmypre.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    The Pre will not blend on release.
    However, the soon-to-be announced Touchstone Magnetic Stirrer is expected to make a mean frozen dacquiri, and through the magic of Synergy, your calendar will be automatically updated when it's "Happy Hour"!
    Classic! LMAO
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    For me this is just an exercise in futility.