Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    BB always sets list price higher. But you can always get it from them at the same price as Sprint list. If sprint lists price at $550 you can get it at best buy for $550 as they have a price match policy.
    I HIGHLY doubt you can price match the list price since the final price is still 199 at both stores. THE MANAGER at BB will say we are not going to price match the list PRICE UNLESS you plan to buy the phone for COST wihtout the contract!!! But if you want the contract price you cannot price match since the final price is still 199.
    Quote Originally Posted by reyrey127 View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt you can price match the list price since the final price is still 199 at both stores. THE MANAGER at BB will say we are not going to price match the list PRICE UNLESS you plan to buy the phone for COST wihtout the contract!!! But if you want the contract price you cannot price match since the final price is still 199.
    Hey reyrey127, that's what aero was stating. He was talking about the people who wanted to buy the phone w/o a contract. Those are the ones that need to ask BB to price match. Anybody siging a 2-yr contract will get the $199.99 price. Just wanted to clear that up before things got taken out of context.
    Yes, Best Buy will price match Sprint store prices. I got my Treo Pro from them, and paid $50 more than if I got it from Sprint. (I got it a week before Sprint, which is why I got it there). I took the price in from the Sprint web page, and the manager credited me $50 on my card that I got it with. There is a time limit that they will do it, I think it's either 14 or 30 days from date of purchase.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    <<Spam Deleted by Berd>>

What does this have to do with the price of milk in bangkok?
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/21/2009 at 01:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    What does this have to do with the price of milk in bangkok?
    spam is spam -- whether it is milk in Bangkok or intrusive posts in our Pre forum

tempted to click on the Tiffany link though
    Thanks for Reporting the Spam Guys.
    It's much appreciated.

Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    At that price point, I'm not surprised.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I just got an email from a BB rep who claimed that BB will sell the Pre for $849 WITH a 2 yr agreement. Um, yeah. Obviously false.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12