1.    #1  
    I know most of you guys talked about this before but i found a video after hrs of looking at pre demostrations

1:58 mins into it .. dam i want this phone already!
    Awesome find!
    However, I hate reading youtube-er comments "When this jewelery release" q8m302
    Niiice....
  4.    #4  
    no problem man, every since we found out the release date and the price for the pre theres not really much to talk about anymore and im starting to get really impatient lol so i started watching videos ... for hoursss lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    Awesome find!
    However, I hate reading youtube-er comments "When this jewelery release" q8m302
    wow that person must of been on some drugs probably sniffin to much sharpies or something
    haha, wish i had the time and patience. I get bored of the pages and pages of youtube vids that have something to do with the Pre but it's all the same stuff
  7.    #7  
    yeah exactly lol im not even sure why i keep watching them i think its probably better if i never watched any of the videos at all so when i start using the pre it be even more cooler .
    I want to watch the videos to see what's new. But, I also want that mystery to be there, the good and bad.
    I just would rather find all the GOOD info relevant on this forum. Let others do the dirty work haha