1.    #1  
    My brother currently has the Everything Data Family Plan and he agreed to add a line so i can get myself the Palm Pre for just 19.99/month . Today he added me as an authorized contact under his account to be able to purchase the phone by myself without him. Has anyone ever had any problems purchasing a phone under another family member's account? What exactly do they ask you for? The sprint representative supposely said all i needed was the pin associated with his account. Seems a little too easy. She just took down my name and number. Also, would it be recommended to go and purchase the phone at a Sprint store for this reason, or can i go anywhere and not have much of a problem. I just dont want to be standing in line all night/morning and get told i need my brother present with me. Thanks for your guys help and answers.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    You will definitely need his password and pin number. Other than that you should be good to go.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for the reply. would that be the password you use to sign on to my sprint account online? i have the pin and also account security question answer.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    That would be the password. Not sure you are aware that all everything family plans have limited minutes. The largest plan they advertise is 3000 minutes with 25 cents per minute over. Good Luck.