Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Holy Smokes!! I didn't know the Woz was married!! Almost a monumental news is what Ruby and Roger will say

See what being on DWTS can do for you

Amazing what you can learn on the engadget D7 blog.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Sheesh! Roger makes one hyperbolic comment and instantly his forever toast. We owe Roger big time. He was the only Pre news leak early on.

We still have not seen some of what he outed.
    I tease because I love - McNamee is just a lovable goofball, what with his techno-hippie ways. I still hope they announce that stuff he was talking about early on, it sounded sweet.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i am fervently hoping he would announce a Foleo on WebOS...

I have a strong feeling he will announce new hardware though, because Roger McNamee is also going to be interviewed... before Rubenstein. They cant talk of the same thing (software/hardware) now can they?
    Keep in mind the pre radio turns off when it is tethered. Don't think you can rely on blue tooth only if you are looking for a Foleo type device.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goyena View Post
    Uh...buckle up. Roger McNamee is on the speaker list as well!!!
    One of the two organizers is posting 5-minute behind the scenes walk throughs, and she says to watch for a very entertaining video of Roger McNamee and John Rubenstein. She mentions a few times very entertaining, but that's all she can reveal until the vid is officially posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    One of the two organizers is posting 5-minute behind the scenes walk throughs, and she says to watch for a very entertaining video of Roger McNamee and John Rubenstein. She mentions a few times very entertaining, but that's all she can reveal until the vid is officially posted.
    Got a link?
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Got a link?
    ~ 1:30 in this video: D-Day: In the Seventh Year, We Didn't Res | All Things Video | AllThingsD

"Roger is superb, ... as is Ruby..."
    Thanks for the link!

Was she shooting with a camera phone? It's like I was watching Cloverfield or something.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link!

Was she shooting with a camera phone? It's like I was watching Cloverfield or something.
    Seems like she was using that or a digital camera in video mode. She posted a vid yesterday driving from NoCal to San Diego with her husband and mother in the family van. Looks familar, a road trip combining work travel with a little family vacation.
    Posted on twitter 10 mins ago: Rupert Murdoch onstage now to kick off D7. Rupert now passing it over to the professionals. Namely, Jill Sobule, who wrote a song for him just now. "Rupert, you are my man."
    are we sure Ruby is speaking today?
    nobody has infiltrated D7 yet? a scanned copy of the program should be posted in the forums by now. i'm disappointed in all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    are we sure Ruby is speaking today?
    No one is sure which keynotes are when except for the people attending.
    Kara and Walt welcome Biz Stone and Evan Williams onstage, show them a video of #luckyd7 and her opinion of Twitter. Video: On the Cusp of D7 | Kara Swisher | BoomTown | AllThingsD
    Peter Kafka's excellent liveblog of Twitter dudes onstage. Biz Stone and Evan Williams | D7 Highlights | AllThingsD

Ill ask if they know when he's speaking.
    Ok he's speaking Thursday around Noon.
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    nice work, soldier. we expect a full report from you tomorrow at or about 1pm PST.
    I can go to bed and stop watching people complaining about the inanity of twitter's founders. .....on twitter.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the link!

LOL @ Cloverfield
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Do I read this right? If the Pre's USB port is conntected to a PC, the radio turns off? is this only when data is exchanged or all the time its USB connected?

Quote Originally Posted by frediev View Post
    Keep in mind the pre radio turns off when it is tethered. Don't think you can rely on blue tooth only if you are looking for a Foleo type device.
    PalmOS Treos: 90/300/600/650/700/755/launch day Pre minus/ Evo/Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    nice work, soldier. we expect a full report from you tomorrow at or about 1pm PST.
    Thursday around noon...not Wednesday!!!
    Thursday around noon...not Wednesday!!!
    You're suck a stickler for details, aren't ya?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast