1.    #1  
    I'd like to show a friend, who's obviously living under a rock, the HD version (not just HQ, as hosted on YouTube) of Palm's CES 2009 keynote, where they unveiled the Pre.

Unfortunately, Palm no longer hosts the HD version (in fact, they don't host any version at all) and YouTube only has the HQ version (and in 12 parts!). I tried torrents, Direct Connect, etc.. but no luck.

Does anyone here know of a link for such video? And I'd prefer the video shot by Palm and not the dozens of videos that were shot by handycams.

Thanks!
    I've got the official Palm recording saved on my computer, but I don't think I ever saw it in HD. I'll upload it to YouTube and post the link here once it's online.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Wasn't this just posted earlier today?
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Wasn't this just posted earlier today?
    Somebody was looking for a good video to explain the Pre - this is at least looking for a specific video.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright