Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I've decided to order via sprint.com on the 6th, but does anyone know what the earliest time of day you can order on the 6th?
    4:00 am at whatever time zone you are in. The sprint sales dept. also will take orders at 4 am.
    I was told that tele-sales doesn't open until 10am CST on Saturdays.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    OK then, I will order online on Saturday morning (whenever I wake up) and get it on Tuesday since Sprint has free next-day shipping. Plus, unlike you store-waiter folks, I will get free activation online.

And then I will return it to the store after two weeks!
    Huh??
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Huh??
    That's if Sprint doesn't allow me to keep my $30. I will just get the Pre to play with for a couple of weeks. I mean, I've been following this damn phone for so long. I'm not going just not get it at all...
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by birdcaughtthekat View Post
    4:00 am at whatever time zone you are in. The sprint sales dept. also will take orders at 4 am.
    Has this been your experience with prior releases? Or did you get this info from Sprint?
    i think telesales people are based in the phillipines.
  9. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    OK then, I will order online on Saturday morning (whenever I wake up) and get it on Tuesday since Sprint has free next-day shipping. Plus, unlike you store-waiter folks, I will get free activation online.

Oh, don't you worry. I'll have my Pre without having paid any activation fees on Saturday June 6th.
    How does the rebate apply if we order online?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Oh, don't you worry. I'll have my Pre without having paid any activation fees on Saturday June 6th.
    Yes, cause you are most likely upgrading your device... hooray for obviousness!
    Quote Originally Posted by birdcaughtthekat View Post
    Where did you get this information. The answer I got: Unfortunately, we can?t confirm about the timing to order the Palm Pre
    handset online on June 06, 2009.