Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As someone else said, I really don't care about the party, but getting into a Sprint store at 6pm on 6/5 to buy a Pre will be much appreciated
    Do we know if anyone has received an email invite today? I know the initial blast went out yesterday, and there was mention that maybe it was being done in "waves". Just curious if anyone confirmed additional emails today.
    Sprint Premier is a customer loyalty program available to eligible Sprint wireless customers based on tenure with Sprint and customer's average monthly rate plan per line. Customer's tenure is determined based on either the service activation date of the oldest subscriber on the account or the account start date, whichever is earlier. Sprint reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the terms, conditions, rules, rewards or reward levels pertaining to Sprint Premier at any time. Sprint Premier is not available to employees of Sprint or to business accounts. These offers are made available to select customers at the sole discretion of Sprint and may change or be canceled at any time. Only the Primary line on the account that meets the minimum monthly recurring charge requirement is eligible for Sprint Premier customer benefits. Account must be in good standing. If your Sprint account is canceled or disconnected for any reason, you may be automatically and immediately disqualified. Sprint Premier Upgrade: Eligible customers with service on the same device for more than 12 consecutive months may be eligible for $150 instant savings with a renewed 2-year agreement. Valid only on the eligible Primary line with a 3-month consecutive average of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line. The upgrade fee is waived after a service credit that applies to the bill within 2 to 3 bill cycles of the upgrade. One-Time Accessories 25% Savings Offer: Limited to one accessory per customer at participating Sprint stores only. Not available online or at dealers/third-party locations. Other Terms: Offers not available in all markets/retail locations. Pricing, offer terms, fees and features may vary for existing customers not eligible for Sprint Premier. These benefits are not transferable and may not be combined with other offers. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details.
    well i tried calling and they said they dont know anything about the sprint premier party yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Sprint Premier is a customer loyalty program available to eligible Sprint wireless customers based on tenure with Sprint and customer's average monthly rate plan per line. Customer's tenure is determined based on either the service activation date of the oldest subscriber on the account or the account start date, whichever is earlier. Sprint reserves the right to add, modify or delete any of the terms, conditions, rules, rewards or reward levels pertaining to Sprint Premier at any time. Sprint Premier is not available to employees of Sprint or to business accounts. These offers are made available to select customers at the sole discretion of Sprint and may change or be canceled at any time. Only the Primary line on the account that meets the minimum monthly recurring charge requirement is eligible for Sprint Premier customer benefits. Account must be in good standing. If your Sprint account is canceled or disconnected for any reason, you may be automatically and immediately disqualified. Sprint Premier Upgrade: Eligible customers with service on the same device for more than 12 consecutive months may be eligible for $150 instant savings with a renewed 2-year agreement. Valid only on the eligible Primary line with a 3-month consecutive average of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line. The upgrade fee is waived after a service credit that applies to the bill within 2 to 3 bill cycles of the upgrade. One-Time Accessories 25% Savings Offer: Limited to one accessory per customer at participating Sprint stores only. Not available online or at dealers/third-party locations. Other Terms: Offers not available in all markets/retail locations. Pricing, offer terms, fees and features may vary for existing customers not eligible for Sprint Premier. These benefits are not transferable and may not be combined with other offers. Additional terms and restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com for details.
    Just an FYI for those of you who are Premiere Customers who dont have a plan of $69.99 or 10 years service( i know i cant be the only one) you will get a message that you are not allowed to use your $150 uprgrade until you switch to a $39.99 plan or higher.
    I've been with Sprint for more than 10 years, have a plan that's over $70, and am a business premier customer. Haven't seen an email yet. I honestly don't plan to buy until I see a lot more hands-on reivews and experiences, and learn what features it has / is missing, but I'd like to be able to go play with one.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12