Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just a heads up to make sure you get everything in the notes.

I called the Sprint Premier Customer number yesterday and was told that even though my 1 year $150 doscount was not avaliable to October 2009 , She stated she will allow me the discount early and get it for the $199 price . I told her 3 times to make sure she put this in the notes. She said sure as soon as we hung up she would do that. I went to a sprint store to see if they had a demo. no demo BUT i asked to see if she can check my notes. She said nothing in the notes and i am not eligable for a discount until October. I then went home and called and the CSR told me the same thing. He said they put nothing in the notes and I cant get a discount until Oct. He also said Premier cutomers are not getting a special discount , I argued a litte and then was told to "Wait" , he sent me to a manager who appologized and promptley changed my rebate date to June 5th. ALso she said I was a white envelope ??? premier customer ??? Have no clue what that meant.

Moral of the story: Get everything that they say in the NOTES and check back with them before going to the store.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post

I called the Sprint Premier Customer number yesterday and was told that even though my 1 year $150 doscount was not avaliable to October 2009 , She stated she will allow me the discount early and get it for the $199 price . I told her 3 times to make sure she put this in the notes. She said sure as soon as we hung up she would do that. I went to a sprint store to see if they had a demo. no demo BUT i asked to see if she can check my notes. She said nothing in the notes and i am not eligable for a discount until October. I then went home and called and the CSR told me the same thing. He said they put nothing in the notes and I cant get a discount until Oct. He also said Premier cutomers are not getting a special discount , I argued a litte and then was told to "Wait" , he sent me to a manager who appologized and promptley changed my rebate date to June 5th. ALso she said I was a white envelope ??? premier customer ??? Have no clue what that meant.

Moral of the story: Get everything that they say in the NOTES and check back with them before going to the store.
    Man, I'm getting more and more frustrated with Sprint. They can't seem to get the communication thing down amongst themselves.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    What is the number next to your Premier customer? It should be on your actual bill. Last month mine was a 2, now it's a 3. I wonder if that even means anything....
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    What is the number next to your Premier customer? It should be on your actual bill. Last month mine was a 2, now it's a 3. I wonder if that even means anything....
    Huh, I don't seem to have a Premiere number on my bill though I AM a Premiere customer. I don't have the word "Premiere" in the bill at all.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    Huh, I don't seem to have a Premiere number on my bill though I AM a Premiere customer. I don't have the word "Premiere" in the bill at all.
    when you login to My Sprint, click on billing and payment and pull up your most recent bill (printer friendly version), you don't have this?

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Account Name
    Reminiz

Invoice Date
    May 21, 2009

Account Number

Premier Customer 3

I'm getting a different moral.

You did everything you COULD do to make sure the person put that stuff in the notes. She just failed to do so.

For whatever reason.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Nowhere on my bill does it say Invoice Date. Are you yanking our chains?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    all bills have some type of invoice date on them.

but I'm questioning the reason behind the number part. Previous month it was 2, now it's 3, does it actually mean anything.

but I'm questioning the reason behind the number part. Previous month it was 2, now it's 3, does it actually mean anything.
    I checked my bill and didnt see anything like this mentioned. Curious, why its so varied across the board.
    Umm...i know i am a premier customer..but i do not have it stated on my bill??
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Ok, do any of you have a discount code on your bill?

On page 4 of the PDF, bottom right side I have a 6 digit discount code. I wonder if there is different numbers for different tiers?
    well i called and the lady verified the notes in my acct saying that both lines are eligible for 2 yr agreement price of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    I emailed Sprint this morning. This was their response

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the Palm Pre price.

The regular price of the Palm Pre handset is $549.99.

The account will be eligible for $150.00 rebate on July 01, 2009. If you
    purchase the Palm Pre on the launch date (June 06, 2009), you will
    require to pay the full price of the handset.

I suggest you to purchase the phone on the month of July. You will be
    required to pay only $199.99 after the rebate of $150.00 including the
    instant and mail in rebate of $100.00 each.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to address your
    concerns. Visit Sprint.com/mysprint if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Lydia D.
    Sprint
    when you login to My Sprint, click on billing and payment and pull up your most recent bill (printer friendly version), you don't have this?

ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Account Name
    Reminiz

Invoice Date
    May 21, 2009

Account Number

Premier Customer 3
    My bill doesn't show anything like what you are talking about. No "Premier Customer #" etc. But there is something on my bill that is a strong indicator of my status.

Here is Page 7 of my bill. I assume this is not just an advertisement for Sprint Premier, since I know that I am an S|P customer.

I suppose if push came to shove and I had to show "proof" of my status, I could bring my bill and show them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I am Premier Customer and don't see a note of it on my bill. I see my status when I login to my account online but not on the bill.

I also do not see Invoice on my Sprint Bill, just billing period. See attached header:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have a PRPRPR $on$ $my$ $bill$. $I$ $looked$ $at$ $an$ $older$ $bill$ $before$ $I$ $became$ $a$ $Premier$ $customer$ $and$ $the$ $PR$ $is$ $not$ $there$ $but$ $on$ $every$ $bill$ $since$.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I'm a premier customer as well. I called the premiere customer service hotline listed in my account online. I got general customer service and after being bounced around until I was talking to Vonage i had to call back. After calling back again I was talking to a regular custermer service rep about my annual aniversary and what plans qualify for a pre activation he told me that I didn't qualify to talk to a premier customer service rep because I don't have a business account. I'm not sure if the people on this board are business accounts or not but I think it makes a difference.
    ACCOUNT INFORMATION
    Account Name
    Reminiz
    Invoice Date
    May 21, 2009
    Account Number
    Premier Customer 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    No, plenty of sprint bills do not include the word "invoice" at all never mind the phrase "invoice date"

what the F***?!! I had the same problem with the notes and then i called back SEVERAL times and they said that it is not physically possible, "they cannot do ANYTHING" except give me the phone for 299. Im eligible in July too and they cant change it for one month!!!?!?!

i suggest you call back and make CERTAIN that you will be paying only 199, so they dont screw you once you get to the store
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast