View Poll Results: Will you be getting a pre if you have to upgrade you plan?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I already have an 'everything' plan

10 34.48%
  • Yes, I'll be upgrading my plan to get one.

16 55.17%
  • No, I already pay to much on my cell phone plan.

3 10.34%
  1.    #1  
    I am asking due to some of the talk of required plans.

(BTW, this is not a SERO question, it pertains to any plans that don't have the word everything in them.)
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Ugh.
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    whats the pre
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Another thread...?!?

Anyway, yes I am going to "get it". But just to play with it for a few days. I plan on returning it and keeping my Touch Diamond + $30 plan for now.
    I'll be "upgrading" from SERO to EPRP500 or ED450 + 10% corporate discount (sort of a wash - IIRC EPRP is $3/month cheaper than the discounted ED plan so I'll probably go with that).

I've been very happy with my $30/month SERO plan, but never expected it to last forever.
    No, I'm going to switch to the new iPhone.

That way, I can get on their forum, and complain about no advertising yet, no defined release date, no SERO plan ...

Hey, some things are just addictive, y'know...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    No, I'm going to switch to the new iPhone.

That way, I can get on their forum, and complain about no advertising yet, no defined release date, no SERO plan ...

Hey, some things are just addictive, y'know...
    I'm actually thinking about t-mobile and the new motorola android, I mean they haven't even announced it yet... What's up with that...
    it going to cost me 70 bucks more a month. family plan of 5 with only one having data right now. i pay 119 a month before taxes. everything data family data plan for 5 is 189 a month. thats 70 more.

if i can get it on the same plan some how, i will forsure.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by lugose View Post
    I'm actually thinking about t-mobile and the new motorola android, I mean they haven't even announced it yet... What's up with that...
    Announced? Announced? We don't need no stinkin' announcement!
    Yes, I'll be upgrading my plan to get one.

Only reason I voted as such as ummm.... I have to switch to sprint and there is no "I am a new customer" option
    With the add-ons and what not that were tacked onto my current family plan, once we slide into the Everything Data plan we'll actually be saving some money. But for the sake of simplicity, we'll save that for Pre purchases.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  12. tuz
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    The Everything Data plan is only $10 more than my plan but my excitement has strangely died down since the big announcement yesterday. I'll probably still manage to get the phone but not on the edge of my seat anymore.