1.    #1  
    WTF???????? Big Moss?? Pogue? Bueller?? anybody???????????

where are they and/or why not??????? it's getting pretty late in the game here. i'd like to read at least ONE actual hands on review before i buy. is that too much to ask???????
    Seriously. I understand they are short on revenue and can't do a lot of TV ads but this is free publicity.

I guess they want to minimize the chance of any bad or mediocre reviews. Also, doesn't Moss do his column tomorrow?
    They will release reviews probably the Friday before launch. I am willing to bet test units have been or are being distributed and those individuals are all under NDAs. A review takes a freaking day to publish, you would have a point if there was no review by 5PM on the Friday before, but they have more than enough time. Are you expecting a bloody 26 part expose?
    Launch is 3 weeks away. Don't expect to see any hands on reviews until the week before.
  5.    #5  
    how convenient!!!!!!!!! what is palm hiding???

i want the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
    You Can't Handle the Truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.
    We use words like honor, code, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
    +3 internets for prereferee.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    how convenient!!!!!!!!! what is palm hiding???

i want the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!
    The secret, is this: In two weeks, Palm is goi
    I took a week off work to play with the Pre. LOL