Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 56.56%
  • No

53 43.44%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is getting rediculous.... sprint doesn't have it anymore... I'm tired of looking through dozens of posts about it...

Everything Plus is the new SERO...

Start SEROcentral.com....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    +1
    this is going to be very interesting and funny
  4.    #4  
    No kidding.... Be careful when ruffling the feathers of a SERO person....

Their way or the Highway....
    Jealous much?

Should we also censor the words "Friends & Family" since those plans aren't offered any more? What about "Vision" and "Power Vision?"

This is a pretty silly thread. It also has nothing to do with the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    This is getting rediculous.... sprint doesn't have it anymore... I'm tired of looking through dozens of posts about it...

Everything Plus is the new SERO...

Start SEROcentral.com....
    A good percentage of Sprint's customer base is SERO based, or the EPRP that replaced it. For a period of time, it was available to everyone. That is why there is so much interest in it. You should make this thread a poll and see how many members have a SERO plan, or other reduced cost plan.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Censor? Nah. But it should be listed in the FAQ that this isn't a SERO discussion.

- SERO doesn't exist anymore.
    - People on outdated and net-loss plans can pretty much expect to be moved up to profitable plans if they buy new flagship devices.
    - Sprint still offers lots of discounts such as for Credit Union members and employees of many businesses.
    - Even without said discounts, they are still less expensive than comparable plans on other major US carriers.

Folks ought to count themselves lucky that they got such a ridiculously good deal all this time but it's not as if Sprint owes you a plan that loses them money and contributes to their cashflow issues.

/my 2 cents.
    I had SERO..now I don't.

So I dont' feel for any SERO owners who complain cause they don't get flagship phones.
    Would it be more politically correct if we just referred to it as the "S" word?
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    I had SERO..now I don't.

So I dont' feel for any SERO owners who complain cause they don't get flagship phones.
    I've always had a flagship phone....and a SERO. (Like a surfer, I'm always hunting for the perfect wave....) On June 6th, we'll see what happens. Until then, it's all speculation/rumour since there has been no official statement from Sprint. Heck, if you go to the Sprint website, you can't even find the Pre, let alone the pricing structure. My 2 cents worth, based on previous experience, is that if someone purchases a flagship phone (such as a Pre) (and doesn't care how much they pay for it), Sprint will activate that phone under their current plan. If you activate over the phone, all they ask for is the ESN of the phone, and they have you program it. But it's all an unknown till the June 6th.

Last edited by ivhs72; 05/20/2009 at 12:48 PM.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Haha... Please keep paying $70, $80 or $99 every month to Sprint. It really helps subsidize my $30 "S" plan.

Thanks!
    True...but then if you are paying full price for a phone...that money you are saving a year....is gone (or at least greatly diminished).

I just didn't want to hassle with finding out ways to cheat the system when I got a new phone and said F it. I enjoyed mycheap plan through 2 years of college when I really needed it.

I can afford $70 after taxes on my plan now.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    Haha... Please keep paying $70, $80 or $99 every month to Sprint. It really helps subsidize my $30 "S" plan.

Thanks!
    No problem!

None of us are complaining about what we pay.
    <<edited by berd>>

Make a sticky or a forum where people can go talk about their SERO plans in peace together.

I don't care how much I pay vs you all I care about is every other thread getting cluttered up by them.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/20/2009 at 12:49 PM. Reason: content
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    No problem!

None of us are complaining about what we pay.
    I am not complaining about not being able to the get the Pre either.

I will get whatever phone I can activate on my plan. You guys enjoy your Pre's (post a review when you get it...) I am thinking of just getting one for a couple of weeks just to try it out, because that's the only fair thing to do after having followed this phone forever. But I sure as hell don't want pay more in subscription costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post

Thanks!
    I only pay $55 but you're welcome anyway.
  17.    #17  
    I had a SERO plan through college... Then i upgraded to a regular plan when i graduated...

Neodorian basically answered everyones questions...
  18.    #18  
    Actually it goes like this... SERO (through college) F&F 500 (got married) EVERYTHING DATA 1500 (family)

I have no problem discussing SERO... On SEROcentral.com....
    Sprintgurus is a good place to discuss all sorts of codes, plan tweaks, and other Sprint deals.
    It is all so true that SERO has prolly been the most discussed topic for starting threads next to no 'Expansion Slot' to 'Release Date Speculation.'

Here is the Thread I started sometime back:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t-allowed.html
    Just call me Berd.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast