View Poll Results: Should we censor the word SERO

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 56.56%
  • No

53 43.44%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I seriously cant believe this thread was started. Some of us have plans we are still on they dont have anymore, and i'll call it whatever it is.

And think about it really. Common sense says that even if you did censor SERO, and everyone used ERP or changed to whatever, they'll still use a WORD. You dont like a WORD, and that's life.

Whining isn't going to change that. Because then you'll get mad cause SERO will be replaced with ERP, and you'll start a thread saying...

Petition to censor the word ERP

You see my point? It's a word, no matter what you call it. We can all say we are on the SWEET plan.

So we all drop SERO and call it another name, and your still in the same boat, but with a new name.

And everyone knows by now we cant get it with the PRE, so I dont see what the problem is, unless some moron starts a new thread with SERO, or ERP, or whatever. THAT should be the concern.

And what gets me, is that I am on the first page of this forum, scanned the second and I dont see the word SERO in any title of the topic except THIS TOPIC.

This is the only thread on the first AND second page right now that even has SERO in it. And if you dont like a thread that is dedicated to it, dont read it. Plain and simple
    Last edited by quickstang; 05/20/2009 at 11:20 PM.
    Is this still going on?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Is this still going on?
    Serously...
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Serously...
    I see what you did there.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    CoTweet is not a person. It's a PRPRPR $tool$ $that$ $handles$ $tweeting$ $for$ $companies$.

https://cotweet.com/
    To me, it's a pretty dumb way to disseminate information about a product or plan, especially when there's a full fledged website available like Sprint.com.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    SERO
    Never really saw SERO as something to be hugely envious of....For the last 4 years, I have 5 phones for voice @ $89.99 ($18 per phone) + $19.99 a month for unlimited data (MediaMaxPro) on Treo ($38 / mo. total for Treo) w/ AT&T.

I am on emergency call for a local municipality and they're on Sprint. I have been offered a Pre but unfortunately the nearest Sprint signal is about 4 miles from my house (Verizon about 1.5 miles) so it's not really an option for someone "on call".
    Quote Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
    Sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero sero.........
    Very unnecessary. -1
    Wow. If that don't kill this thread - nothing will.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    nuff said.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345