1.    #1  
    I am a sprint premier customer and am eligible for the $150 dollar upgrade. My contract expires on 11/7/2009. With all of that said, what would my best upgrade path to the Pre be?

I think I am confused on when the $150 upgrade credit can be applied. Can i only apply it to the full $549 retail price and forgo some other credit? OR, can it be used on the $199 Pre price after all the other credits?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by jschramm97; 05/20/2009 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by jschramm97 View Post
    I'm a sprint premier customer and am elidgeable for the $150 dollar upgrade. My contract expires on 11/7/2009. With all of that said, what would my best upgrade path to the Pre be?

I think i'm confused on when the $150 upgrade credit can be applied. Can i only apply it to the full $549 retail price and forgo some other credit? OR can it be used on the $199 Pre price after all the other credits?
    Thanks!
    Applied to the retail price. Essentially, you will be paying the same amount a new customer would be paying.
    I think you're eligible for the $150 discount after 22 months on a 2 year contract.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    I think you're eligible for the $150 discount after 22 months on a 2 year contract.
    I'm already eligible, I purchased my last few phones outside of sprint then activated them online, so i can use the credit when the pre hits.

so basically I cannot use a new contract and the upgrade credit at the same time, but would pay the $199 either way. But would theoretically be out of contract in November.
    Quote Originally Posted by jschramm97 View Post
    I'm already eligible, I purchased my last few phones outside of sprint then activated them online, so i can use the credit when the pre hits.

so basically I cannot use a new contract and the upgrade credit at the same time, but would pay the $199 either way. But would theoretically be out of contract in November.
    No, you would renew your contract to get this price with the rebates.

They would be treating you like a new customer.