1.    #1  
    ...basically, i'm having some people actaully ask me about the Pre right now and some iPhone users claiming it'll just be another G1 or Storm (and as far as saying Apple Patented Multi-Touch so nothing will ever work as well )

So clearly there are a lot of people who have never seen the Pre in action. So i've seen EVERY video at this point, but if anyone can think of the best Pre video that shows off the UI and features....but short enough that will hold a casual viewers attention ....that would be great.

If Palm isn't about advertising yet, i'm taking it to my facebook status myself haha.
    The CES presentation is honestly one of my favorite videos for giving an overview, but that's a little long. (Available in parts at the Palm site.)

There's the 26 minute video here: Palm Pre 26 minute live video demo from MWC09! - My Pre

There's this 9 minute video which I haven't recently, but it's in HD so it looks decent:

For even better looking HD, Part 1:

(Part 2 is better)
    anyone find the video of the palm guy (i think his name is skillman) going," uhhhh... uhhhhh. mmmmm.... uhhhhh. ah. ah. ahhhhhhh. uh ahhhhh. ahhhh ahhhhhh. yeah... ahhh ahhhh ahhh so the pre... ah ah ahhhhhh......"

It showed off the pre a bit but god if that wasn't THE most annoying possible choice to present the thing!!!!
    Dont do it until after June 6th. There will be less units to go around for us!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Dont do it until after June 6th. There will be less units to go around for us!
    If he does that then he won't need a video, he will have his own Pre to demo to them.
    Somehow missed that last one. I had wondered about the lock screen until then.

Also, I notice how the guy said you can sync with iTunes when connected as a USB drive. I personally don't like iTunes but quite a few people use it as their primary media organizer. They should be glad about that.

Also looked good even with all of those cards open.

Very nice video.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Somehow missed that last one. I had wondered about the lock screen until then.

Also, I notice how the guy said you can sync with iTunes when connected as a USB drive. I personally don't like iTunes but quite a few people use it as their primary media organizer. They should be glad about that.

Also looked good even with all of those cards open.

Very nice video.
    Is that an Instinct you are holding with the Pre interface installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Is that an Instinct you are holding with the Pre interface installed?
    No, it's a wireless mouse I'm holding with a Pre 'shopped over it because I was bored and needed an avatar
    Also, there's this one (that took a little more effort to find, the frontpage could use a little reorganizing that puts photo galleries and videos as a separate thing in order to make them easier to find, in my opinion):

http://www.precentral.net/full-video-palm-pre-action