1.    #1  
    Uh oh!

I just had a web chat, I know how reliable, with a sprint rep and she said the pre will not be available until the 6th. No preordering even for premier customers...

Damn...

Oh NO.JPG
    Interesting my buddy called one of the stores near us and they're doing pre-ordering. I talked with a friend who works at the local sprint store and he said they'd have them June 4th and if I came in June 1st I could pre-order.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    Interesting my buddy called one of the stores near us and they're doing pre-ordering. I talked with a friend who works at the local sprint store and he said they'd have them June 4th and if I came in June 1st I could pre-order.
    ya, again I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

Hey as long as I have a sexy pre and possibly a touchstone in my hand on the 6th at 810am... I'll have to change my pants when I get home!!!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    A Sprint-authorized dealer told me they expect to be able to order around the 28th for delivery the 1st. He'll know more in a day or two.
    In order of least trustworthy to most, authorized dealer > Sprint store > telesales/retentions rep.