1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there's any way for a non-premier customer to get an invite to one of these parties? I'm about 40 miles from Boston.

(c'mon, there must be someone I can pay off. LOL)
    who knows...even the people who are actually Premier haven't gotten the invites!!!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know if there's any way for a non-premier customer to get an invite to one of these parties? I'm about 40 miles from Boston.

I pride myself in never having crashed a party, however this may be the first time I do crash one..."Pre Crashers"
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Hey guys,

Probably not - if non-premier can get an invite, then that sort of ruins the perks that come with being a premier customer.

And the invites specifically say "Non-transferable."
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    C'mon it is only 1 more day to wait. I can see all the premier members being excited if they got them a week early, but a day is not going to be a big deal. We have already waited this long, and we will be entertained by all the reviews that come from all the preemies..