Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    So, if i want to purchase 2 PRE's.
    What will be my actual cost of the phones themselves?
    I am month to month, my service anniversary is way over 2 years.
    All the phones on my plan are over 2 years.
    I want to upgrade 2 of them to PREs.

$199 + $199?
    or
    $199 + $299?
    or
    what?
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    Unknown, for sure, but I'd think the rebates would apply to each phone purchased.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    if you buy from best buy it will be 199 + 199 if you buy from sprint it will be 299 + 299 and 2 mail in rebates for 100 each
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Thank you!
    - Jabra JX10
    - IBM Thinkpad
    - Hot chick Avatar

...ahhh, life is good.
    I would look at the wording on the rebate coupon that you have to fill out. There maybe a limit of one per family, or one per plan or account. Not wanting to be a naysayer, just paying attention to the details. I've run into issues like that in the past when I've purchased multiple items of products with rebates.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I would look at the wording on the rebate coupon that you have to fill out. There maybe a limit of one per family, or one per plan or account. Not wanting to be a naysayer, just paying attention to the details. I've run into issues like that in the past when I've purchased multiple items of products with rebates.

no they wouldnt be able to do that. my husband and i always get the same new phones at the same time...and we both ALWAYS get the rebate
    The current form, which is active until June 6, allows you to input mutliple phone numbers for activated devices needing rebates. So the key will simply be read the fine print, but I think the post-rebate price would apply to both devices you buy.

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_060609.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    no they wouldnt be able to do that. my husband and i always get the same new phones at the same time...and we both ALWAYS get the rebate
    I ran into it when I purchased two new i880's from Sprint/Nextel at the same time, only got one rebate because they said it was limited to one per account. Just sharing my experiences. The rebate form referenced doesn't mention the Pre. It would be interesting to see what that form will look like.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    i have purchased 2 phones @ the same time at the advertised MIR price and was successful in getting the rebate back.... if you go to a Sprint store that has gr8 customer service, the will fill the rebate form out for you, its just on you to mail it
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    i have purchased 2 phones @ the same time at the advertised MIR price and was successful in getting the rebate back.... if you go to a Sprint store that has gr8 customer service, the will fill the rebate form out for you, its just on you to mail it
    That maybe it. I had to go through Telesales since it was a SERO purchase. Notice on the rebate form it still allows SERO plans to participate in the rebate program......