1.    #1  
    I don't think Everything Plus plans can be given at sprint stores, so how would you get an Everything Plus plan and get a pre for $199? Can it only be done on their website, assuming the website has the Pre day one?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    The ERP site can be accessed at the old SERO URL: sprint.com/SERO

You enter these credentials: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com / 383

The site lists the same phones as the regular Sprint site. So assuming this is still valid when the Pre is added to Sprint.com, you should be able to purchase it online.
  3.    #3  
    Darn, so there is no way to do it in-store or switch before the pre comes out to get the discount?
    Everything Plus is done online, so new customers who want Everything Plus need to get the Pre from online. It's an online offer not available in store.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Well, you can get an ERP online now with any phone and as long as you [can] get your phone swapped for a Pre within 30 days, you shouldn't have to pay anything extra.

Note: I say can because of the low quantity of availibility predicted.
    Yea, I was told that since I have SERO all of my dealings have to be done on the phone or online. It gets dicey for me because the new ERP's are actually more expensive than the regular EP's with a corp discount. I would have to literally exit the program, from what I was told.
    Anyone have a number to call Sprint directly about converting SERO to EPRP?
    It would be nice to call, get the plan change done, then go to a Sprint store/BB/RS and get the Pre on June 6.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    ^ You can do that on the chat. They might need the referral info (name and last 3 digits) to do the conversion.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    The ERP site can be accessed at the old SERO URL: sprint.com/SERO

You enter these credentials: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com / 383

The site lists the same phones as the regular Sprint site. So assuming this is still valid when the Pre is added to Sprint.com, you should be able to purchase it online.
    So when you log in using the user name and password does it automatically switch you to that plan?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    ^ No. It's the same site as the regular Sprint.com, just the prices are lower and plans are different. You follow the same procedure: select phone, say ur upgrading, enter ur number and hit add to cart.
  11.    #11  
    So if you were to switch to ERP now with hopes to swap the phone when the PRE came out, you'd have to do it through the mail/online? The swap couldn't be done at a store?

Even still, I bet you wouldn't get the Pre for $199 as I bet the Pre has to be gotten at time of starting the ERP service.

Plan B is to maybe go in on the 7th, to a store, sign up for the regular family plan with 3 lines and hope they can apply my 25% credit union discount right there.
    I have a 23% govt discount will I lose that with the ERP?
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Anyone have a number to call Sprint directly about converting SERO to EPRP?
    It would be nice to call, get the plan change done, then go to a Sprint store/BB/RS and get the Pre on June 6.
    Ahh, the power of search.
    1-888-876-8381.