Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    [QUOTE=reyrey127;1611362 If you go to Sprint, they can only if you have TEP or pay money, they will 1. try to fix it, 2. send it to Asurion and you may get a refurb or a new one. BUT since the Pre is new and they don't have any refurb, you may likely get a new one.[/QUOTE]

You are 100% wrong. Sprint services, warrants and if need be fully replaces ANY defective under warranty handset bought from any Palm authized source for a full year for FREE with NO TEP and NO ESRP -- NO Asurion.
    Sprint Updates Warranty Policy, No More In-Warranty Fees (Updated) | PhoneNews.com

Stop the BS!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    You are 100% wrong. Sprint services, warrants and if need be fully replaces ANY defective under warranty handset bought from any Palm authized source for a full year for FREE with NO TEP and NO ESRP -- NO Asurion.
    Sprint Updates Warranty Policy, No More In-Warranty Fees (Updated) | PhoneNews.com

Stop the BS!

YOU ARE BS...

I CALLED SPRINT *2.... THEY CONFIRMED that you would need to go back to BB within the 30 days to EXCHANGE. THEY WILL NOT EXCHANGE IT at a Sprint store!!!

Its people like you that make consumers unaware of what is going on...

CONSUMER CALL SPRINT and you will know WHO IS BSing!!!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    that was a good read... I thought the TEP covered the phone regardless of where it is purchased.... i would assume that is why Best BUy offers their protection as well
    TEP is covered whether you buy from Sprint or BB. BUT if you are withint he 30 days, you cannot exchange at SPRINT store, only BB, if you bought at BB!!!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567