1.    #1  
    Guess there won't be as much of a supply problem as they think, seeing as people will be lining up July 6th. Nice Sprint.

i have yet to see this banner... the first time i saw a screen shot it said 48 days, and i sat down and thought to myself.... June 6th is only 18 days away (that was yesterday)
    Yeah, that's when all the people will get them that missed out on the initial launch due to shortage. I'm planning a PreLaunch party here in Michigan. It's going to be at an abandoned auto assembly plant (shhhhhh .....).
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I guess they were supposed to start this campaign a month ago. Or someone doesn't know that June is the 6th month of the year, not 7th.
    complete incompetence.
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    I guess they were supposed to start this campaign a month ago. Or someone doesn't know that June is the 6th month of the year, not 7th.
    The latter is probably the safest bet.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7.    #7  
    I can't believe it hasn't been fixed. This ad campaign isn't going too hot...
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    I can't believe it hasn't been fixed. This ad campaign isn't going too hot...
    We can only hope Palm spent all of their money making the Pre really good and had nothing left for the pitiful advertising display we are seeing now.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    We can only hope Palm spent all of their money making the Pre really good and had nothing left for the pitiful advertising display we are seeing now.
    I guess you didn't notice the giant Sprint logo to the right of that ad? Palm has nothing to do with this.
    I think it was the former, they were supposed to do this LAST MONTH, like they should have.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    I guess you didn't notice the giant Sprint logo to the right of that ad? Palm has nothing to do with this.
    I believe he's also talking about the lack of advertising in general.
    They fixed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images