View Poll Results: Premier Members: Received an invite?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 7.78%
  • No

166 92.22%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I don't know if there is an "official" poll of this yet, but I thought it might be interesting for "premier members" to post if you have gotten an invite to the June 5th "Release Party", and where you are located.

I'm in Minneapolis, and no invite as of yet...
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I read somewhere that a person's local Sprint store was going to be open for Premier customers after 6pm on the 5th for Pre sales, but I'm not sure if that will be everywhere. I am going to try to go by my store around the corner and see if they know anything. I can't imagine we will have a party here in New Orleans.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    ...I can't imagine we will have a party here in New Orleans.
    Yeah, no way. People in New Orleans a re WAAAY to conservative to party.
    Maybe people in the same cities need to text or PM each other to see if the invite comes through....best way to keep Sprint on their toes.....

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  5.    #5  
    Well, this is interesting- it's 12 to 1 so far.

I wonder if there might be some other factor determining if people are getting an invite- like a certain number of years with sprint or something.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I read somewhere that a person's local Sprint store was going to be open for Premier customers after 6pm on the 5th for Pre sales, but I'm not sure if that will be everywhere. I am going to try to go by my store around the corner and see if they know anything. I can't imagine we will have a party here in New Orleans.
    Let me know, I am moving there next week. I need to know where to pick up my pre when i get out there.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    So who is the one guy with the invite?
  8.    #8  
    I don't know, but he currently makes up 3.33% of everyone here.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I don't think it has to do w/ number of years. I have been with Sprint since 2000 and I haven't received an invitation email yet.
    Yea that I cannot imagine either that we will have a party here in new orleans for that but I hope that I am able to buy it on the 5th so I can post a nice review of it before the 6th.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB504 View Post
    Yea that I cannot imagine either that we will have a party here in new orleans for that but I hope that I am able to buy it on the 5th so I can post a nice review of it before the 6th.
    There is a party in New Orleans...Veterans store will be re-opening on Friday night. This is confirmed by a worker.

No email yet..I see there are now three of us from NOLA on this thread. If either of you get the email, can you post so I can start b%$#@ to Sprint as to why I didn't get mine?

Thanks,
    another New Orleans here!!!! and we have parties for just about everything out here!! lol~
    I put this comment on the post when it came out last night but Ill add it to the thread on here... Im in Dallas TX and got my email invite to my hotmail account at 5:55pm yesterday and clicked the link to RSVP. There was someone else who commented on that post as well saying their email came thru at 555p also... Now after rsvp'ing, I will allegedly receive a confirmation email that Im supposed to print out with my info on it and bring that to the event as my "golden ticket" to let me in (this is what is said at the end of registering) - I have not received that yet. If anyone else has registered Im curious if they have received their confirms yet...
    If anyone knows of a party in the NYC area, please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by dior504 View Post
    another New Orleans here!!!! and we have parties for just about everything out here!! lol~
    who dat!
    so far LA, Miami, Dallas, Atlanta. if you are in another city, stay tuned maybe they haven't gone out yet.

why didn't Dieter Brock negotiate an EARLY Group Buy/Discount for us?
    Last edited by Gekko; 05/20/2009 at 01:03 PM.
    There is going to be a Pre "Palm Pre" release on Friday June 5th. That is the reason for stores to be closing at 4:00pm that night its so the employees can setup for the pre grab dinner and reopen at 6:00pm until either 10pm or 12pm depending on the store.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I"m in Los Angeles. I got my invite yesterday via email.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbgibbs13 View Post
    I don't think it has to do w/ number of years. I have been with Sprint since 2000 and I haven't received an invitation email yet.
    I'm in the same boat. 5-line sprint customer since the mid-90's and a Premiere customer since they started the program.

No invite (yet?) here in St. Louis.
    I'm in Atlanta & I'm Premier. Haven't received an invite. Which store is having a party?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast