Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    PhoeDog.com Post...
    Pre customers: Get your on-the-spot rebate at Best Buy Mobile | PhoneDog.com

EDIT: I hope I didn't repost this on accident!!!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Beautiful. Almost makes me want to drive out to the 'burbs to get one there instead (no BB's within city limits. God bless good urban planning).
    I believe that Radio Shack also does instant rebates instead of mail-in, so they are an option as well.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Didn't we already know this?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    hmmm definitely gonna try to get my phone at Best buy instead of sprint. Multiple reasons:

1) This thread
    2) Although I think they will have a smaller supply, people (other than forum members like you guys) aren't really gonna remember, or think to check Best Buy for the pre. I think it may be easier to get one there
    3) It's closer
    4) why not?
    I love lolcats
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    Beautiful. Almost makes me want to drive out to the 'burbs to get one there instead (no BB's within city limits. God bless good urban planning).
    I know, right. I know an advocate who is putting one to the side for me, but now I'm thinking about hitting Best Buy up first if the lines are short.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Anyone know if you can port your number from a different carrier at best buy?
  8. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    I know, right. I know an advocate who is putting one to the side for me, but now I'm thinking about hitting Best Buy up first if the lines are short.
    On second thought, I'll just win the drawing and save myself the wait in line.
    will they also waive the activation fee? that'd be great
  10. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I've never had an issue getting the activation fee waived. Ask and ye shall receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    On second thought, I'll just win the drawing and save myself the wait in line.
    The contest was supposed to be over 5/18 11:59 . I haven't heard anything...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Boy, is Sprint trying to put its company stores and its franchise stores out of business? First, they announce that you will be able to get the Pre at Radio Shack and Wal-Mart. Then you can leave the Best Buy store with $100 more in your pocket than you could at the Sprint store? Doesn't make sense.
    The stores around me look like they are already out of business. When ever I go into a Sprint store it is sooooo damn empty and 3 reps come and watch over me like a hawk. I hope it changes when the Pre comes out...again preferably after I get mine
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

can you port a number at best buy or sprint?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  14. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    The contest was supposed to be over 5/18 11:59 . I haven't heard anything...
    Per the contest rules, Sprint is going to contact the winners within 5 days of the drawing, which doesn't occur until the 26th.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Boy, is Sprint trying to put its company stores and its franchise stores out of business? First, they announce that you will be able to get the Pre at Radio Shack and Wal-Mart. Then you can leave the Best Buy store with $100 more in your pocket than you could at the Sprint store? Doesn't make sense.
    I think Best Buy is subsidizing the difference themselves in order to draw more customers their way. You know what, it will probably work!

Sprint can afford not to because they will have the lion's share of the supply initially. They will sell out either way, so why not take your cash, collect interest on it, then give back the principle to you a few weeks later???
    Time to get VIRAL
    wow this is good to know....i have a best buy rep holding a pre for me!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Can i purchase the phone by itself or do i have to sign up for a new contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyazn23 View Post
    Can i purchase the phone by itself or do i have to sign up for a new contract.
    Yes you can and without contract it is $549.

isnt activation online free from sprint
    but will BB recognize existing Premier customers status? ie -

1. no $18 activation fee/upgrade phone change fee.
    2. $199 new contract upgrade price
    3. -25% off accessories.

i have a feeling you'll walk into a BB and mention Premier and they'll say "what????"

also -

1. will BB jack up the price to compensate for the MIR? are we sure it's $199 out the door?
    2. adequate supply at BB?
    3. BB staff expertise/knowledge/system capabilities re: Sprint?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast