1.    #1  
    Does anybody know if/when demos will pop up in Sprint stores? I don't suppose it would be before the launch, right?
    They guy at the Sprint store told me today that it is not uncommon for them to get the dummy phones like a month or so after launch...especially for a phone like the Pre.
    I was in the store picking up a replacement phone and the rep told me that the pre was FAST!!! He had a treo pro and said it was MUCH faster than the treo and that he'd definitely be getting one. This store was already decked out in pre coming soon displays, a display case where the pre will go, 3 sided cardboard standup cut-outs on all of the counters, and a freaking 42 inch plasma tv right above the display case that displayed ONLY the pre spinning 360 degrees!! Oh they will be ready come launch day at this store for sure and my *** won't be able to get it from them b/c of the dang party in some foreign city, NOOOOOO!!!!
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I was in the store picking up a replacement phone and the rep told me that the pre was FAST!!! He had a treo pro and said it was MUCH faster than the treo and that he'd definitely be getting one. This store was already decked out in pre coming soon displays, a display case where the pre will go, 3 sided cardboard standup cut-outs on all of the counters, and a freaking 42 inch plasma tv right above the display case that displayed ONLY the pre spinning 360 degrees!! Oh they will be ready come launch day at this store for sure and my *** won't be able to get it from them b/c of the dang party in some foreign city, NOOOOOO!!!!
    That is comforting news there except the part where you won't be able to get one. Just bribe a rep in the store!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    not sure about the demo models but their was something new about the sprint store near me they added a big flat screen tv and it just had a pre advertisment comercial playing over and over kinda cool i never seen them do that for a phone before i wonder if theres really going to be lines outside sprint but etheir way im going to bestbuy for mines gotta get that instant rebate which im not even sure if im eligible for now everyone has a dif answer
    Ok...I need to know where Shrute Farms is, because I need to visit that amazing Sprint store. The local stores all suck...not a single poster yet or anything!