Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Ok I still have a year left on my contract. It does say I am eligible for $150 off.

How much am I paying for my pre?
    $150? Are you sure not $75?

EIther way, the stock price of the Pre minus however much they say you have off.

Thats it. No MIR or instant rebates.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    if it says you are eligible for 150, and you have about a year left, then you must be a premier customer eligible for an upgrade. Your price would be 199 after rebate
    Yeah mine isn't up until October so I only get $75 off and any rebates I can get out of them. Luckily the second one is for a new line so it should only be $199.
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    if it says you are eligible for 150, and you have about a year left, then you must be a premier customer eligible for an upgrade. Your price would be 199 after rebate
    No, that is not correct. The $150 from premier will be taken off the full price which is $549 so the NET would be $449 with no rebates because of the 1 year left.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

I dont see Sprint Premiere anywhere...
    The only people that get $150 within 1 year of their contract are Premier customers.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I would love to agree with you but I dont see premiere status anywhere. Probably been 10 years with sprint but not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    No, that is not correct. The $150 from premier will be taken off the full price which is $549 so the NET would be $449 with no rebates because of the 1 year left.
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-549-retail

according to that, they'd get the 150 in place of the new 2 year agreement discount as well as the other rebates, so it would be 199. people who are only eligible for the $75 just get that and the rebates, so they pay 75 extra.

or at least 1 of the rebates according to some people
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    You mean the net would be 399 right?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    You mean the net would be 399 right?
    Yes, sorry about my math there lol. Too many things going on at once.

@jmart603 I am not sure if they would let him sign a new 2 year while he is still in his current contract and still get all the discounts and rebates. I may be wrong though...

Yes, sorry about my math there lol. Too many things going on at once.

@jmart603 I am not sure if they would let him sign a new 2 year while he is still in his current contract and still get all the discounts and rebates. I may be wrong though...
    i dont know. if they aren't giving those discount, do those people still have to sign a new contract? what about the people between 22-24 months eligible for 150 off...i can't imagine they wouldn't give them the 199 price
    When I got my Centro, they would not give me any discounts other than $75 off because I had a year left so it would lead me to believe they would do the same with the Pre...

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Is anyone willing to pay the full price of the Pre w/o the 2yr contract agreement?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    The 22 months is from when you got a discount on a new phone, not when you renewed your contract.
    I think there's an instant rebate in there somewhere that reduces from the "retail" price for current subs. Then, there's also the $100 mail in rebate, that everyone gets. That makes sense given what I was told by a Sprint rep (and is pretty close to what some others were told).

I'm a Premier customer with 20 months left on contract. I was told the Pre would be $474.99 with a $100 MIR, final price $374.99.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    dam everywhere i look theirs a dif answer from everyone , from what i heard is that existing customers who have the 150 discount get the rebate and would only have to pay 199!
    I played around with the phones available on the website and as a Premiere customer i get the $150 upgrade instantly and then whatever mail in rebate as well.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    when I bought my Instinct last year, I was a little over 1 year in my contract, and I got new customer pricing. If you are a premier customer, and over a year in your contract, you get all rebates. My wife is over a year right now, and I can order any phone online that is available, as if I was a new customer with her $150 discount.
    The only people that get $150 within 1 year of their contract are Premier customers.
    If there are multiple lines on an account, all of the contract dates get pushed back whenever an upgrade is applied. For me, my $150 date was March but my contract will end in April 2010. We used the $75 upgrade on one line for the 800w.

Does not necessarily have to be Premier customer...

Best way to really figure it out is go to this link on your phone:
    1. http://vision.sprintpcs.com

2. Select 0 for My Account

a) Select 7 for Contract End Date
    b) Select 8 for Upgrade Eligibility
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast