Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Trying to understand my options for a quick and easy purchase.
    1.Will the telesales option even be available considering there is a rumored 375 k units being distibuted and Sprint/Palm wants to create a buzz by forcing throngs and lines in stores?
    2. I'm not due for an upgrade until July, but my account on line says I'm allowed a $150 discount ; is this applicable only on line, or valid in stores and telesales as well.
    3. Is the telesales date also June 6th?
    1. Yes, it will be available
    2. You should be able to get it anywhere.
    3. I called today and asked, yes, it's going to be made available on the 6th...no sooner...as of now.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    So does that mean that the 375 k units include those via telesales, making the supply in stores even less than what we expected?
    Quote Originally Posted by rbcmd View Post
    So does that mean that the 375 k units include those via telesales, making the supply in stores even less than what we expected?
    I have no clue.
    It stands to reason that whatever number of units they have, those units will be available throughout all channels.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    It stands to reason that whatever number of units they have, those units will be available throughout all channels.
    Yes, that makes sense...Just trying to figure out what the best avenue for success might be considering the limited supply. Telesales can therefore be expected to sell out relatively quickly...
    Yes, that makes sense...Just trying to figure out what the best avenue for success might be considering the limited supply. Telesales can therefore be expected to sell out relatively quickly...
    Get to the store early, get in line...and call while in line, LOL!
    well i called sprint premier and the lady basically guaranteed me one through telesales on the sixth, you should try that if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    well i called sprint premier and the lady basically guaranteed me one through telesales on the sixth, you should try that if possible.
    Yeah, telesales supposedly put me on a list and the lady told me they would call as soon as its available for sale. We'll see.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Yeah, telesales supposedly put me on a list and the lady told me they would call as soon as its available for sale. We'll see.
    i wonder if we had the same lady? did she have a strong accent?
    There isn't any list, specially for Telesales.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    i wonder if we had the same lady? did she have a strong accent?
    strong accent? yeah that narrows it down. haha.