1.    #1  
    ...and as expected, in their little news segment they call "The Feed" they spend a good amount of timing talking about the Pre. Nothing spectacular, just the release date and price and the usual headlines the pre gets. Right after that they had their Virtual Audience segments. The first guy was barely awake and they asked him about downloadable content of games...he basically had no opinion, so they moved on to the next guy and asked him what he thought about the Pre and if he'd get one. Well this assclown said he sees nothing that great about the Pre, and that he's happy with his Centro which he, incindentally, won from Attack of the Show. He then proceeded to complain about the 14 bucks he had to pay to get the Centro added....seriously, who cares about the Centro. They were wasting all kinds of airtime on that. In the end they asked what it would take for him to upgrade to a new phone, and he said "the right price"....great...we got a cheap one here! Then he goes on that the PROBLEM with all those new phones like the iPhone is that they do too many things that a phone wasn't meant to do. He stated that you had to launch the phone app on his centrol to make a call. Uh....stop the presses...holy crap...someone give this guy a Razr.... I am surprised he wasn't still on dial up!

Oh well....not all people are normal like us...that want to do as many things as possible with our phones.

Anyhow...I had to vent....plus, figured this post will kind of distract from the announcement of price/release date madness!
    I guess this goes to show that there are still people out there who don't know how great life can be with a smart phone. I think this is what Sprint was getting at with their "Fat Middle" comment. If they market the Pre well there will probably be a lot of people going "Wait... I can get a phone that does THAT? WOW". Of course there will still be ignorant people like Mr. Cheap Centro User
    The only thing I can add to this thread is why were you watching Attack of the Show?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    The only thing I can add to this thread is why were you watching Attack of the Show?
    The same reason why every guy does, for Olivia Munn!!! lol
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    haha good post!
  6.    #6  
    Why do I watch it? For the most part they have a bunch of crap on there, but sometimes I do enjoy their "loop" segment when they quit screwing around and tackle some interesting topics. It's still nowhere near as good as "The Screensavers" used to be, but it's all we have left on TV nowadays. The worst part is their "around the net segment" 20 mins worth of wasted time with dumb youtube videos.

I fast forward through most of it, and after cheap Centro guy, I stopped and deleted that episode right away.
    I want TechTV back....

@EeZeEpEe; damn you got me there . I know someone who met her and she said that she was really nice and very informative about games...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    The worst part is their "around the net segment" 20 mins worth of wasted time with dumb youtube videos.
    Damn. I love those videos! I'm being serious too. A bunch of them I usually see on entensity.net. It's the skits they do between some of the videos that are corny at times.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
  9.    #9  
    At times? Are you serious...lol.
    mmm Olivia Munn
    I want TechTV back.....
    Tell me about it! Ever since G4 took over that network has turned to complete crap. I haven't watched the channel in over 5 years because G4 screwed it up so much.
    I want TechTV back....
    I agree with this man.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    Tell me about it! Ever since G4 took over that network has turned to complete crap. I haven't watched the channel in over 5 years because G4 screwed it up so much.
    I agree with this man.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I agree with this man.

I agree with this man.
    And I agree with all of you!
  14. 3_D
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=Eguy;1608397]I want TechTV back....

I want ZDTV back!!!
    I want Happy Days back! Before the show jumped the shark.*

Er... um... Does that date me?

*Thus originating the phrase, "jumped the shark."
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I want Happy Days back! Before the show jumped the shark.*

Er... um... Does that date me?

*Thus originating the phrase, "jumped the shark."
    Happy what??

EYYYYYYYYYY Just kidding.

Happy what??

EYYYYYYYYYY Just kidding.
    I pity the fool who hijacks my Happy Days post!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic