Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    is it still possible to charge stuff onto your account? the last time i billed anything to my account was about 4 yrs ago. there is no spending limit on the my account so im curious if sprint still offer the ability to do this as I plan on ordering it from telesales.

thanks
    when i bought my centro for my new account sprint rep said they didn't do that.
    assuming your spending limit is higher than the price of the phone you should. i actually just checked the site and it was going to let me charge a treo pro ($299 before rebate) to my account.

so theoretically, yes... it is possible.
    You can only charge items to your Sprint account if you do not have a spending limit. Call Sprint to make sure that you have no spending limit and you will be alright. Charge away! That's what I will probably do.
    i charged the last 3 phones i bought, 2 for my kids, and the instinct when it came out, to my account, never had a problem with it..
    Ok what exactly do you mean by charging to the account? It lands up on the bill instead of your credit card?
    oh maybe because i was a brand new customer i didnt have a spending min/max limit yet?
    yea i have billed the last 3-4 phones i have got yo my account..... i dont see it being a problem
    Don't they do a credit check before they give you a limit? I know I (literally) had no credit at the time I first signed up with Sprint and so they gave me a $150 limit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Don't they do a credit check before they give you a limit? I know I (literally) had no credit at the time I first signed up with Sprint and so they gave me a $150 limit.
    yup. but after you pay your bill on time for a while, they raise your limit or get rid of it altogether. i too started out with a spending limit three years ago, but either have none or one that's $300+ right now.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    this is the best way to get a new phone. just got a lotus for the wife. getting a pre in 18 days.
    Charged phones to my account several times. no problem
    I just re upped my contract the other day and they gave a month of free service, yippee, so I will essentially be paying $50 for my Pre. You rock Sprint.
    Oh I forgot about the trade in program. So if they give me $50 for my curve net cost of a shiny new Pre will be $0.00.

Good day sir!!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman0531 View Post
    Oh I forgot about the trade in program. So if they give me $50 for my curve net cost of a shiny new Pre will be $0.00.

Good day sir!!

not unless you have 4 curves to trade.
    Hmm. I have a 200 dollar spending limit on my account, and I'd like to charge a portion of the cost to my account, if possible. Think they could do that?
    Every phone I have purchased since being with Sprint has been done over the phone with a CSR and only a time or 2 has it been at the reduced rate - I am not happy about extending contracts.
    Geenrally if you have decent credit you can charge up to $1000 or $2000 on your accounts.

I plan to take the pre for a spin day one and return it after a week or so, so I will put it on my amex as sprint can take some time to give you credit back if you put it on your sprint account
    Can you bill to account if you buy at Best Buy/RadioShack/Walmart? Or is that only Telesales/online/Sprint store?
    Billing to account isn't preferable to me. Usually have to insist they not do that.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast