Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    But do you incur late fees if you dont pay it off by the next bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Can you bill to account if you buy at Best Buy/RadioShack/Walmart? Or is that only Telesales/online/Sprint store?
    Good question. I will call and find out today.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    But do you incur late fees if you dont pay it off by the next bill?
    your phone will be cut off if you dont pay it
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman0531 View Post
    Good question. I will call and find out today.
    Only with Sprint. Wlamart wants their money up front.

And you can only bill the phone to your account if you have an unlimited spending limit.

But watch out, it is not aline of credit, if you don't within a week or so of the bill's due date, Sprint will come calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    not unless you have 4 curves to trade.
    Negative ghostrider, Sprint says I get $50 for a curve.
    However it looks like I can sell it on ebay for around $150. I may just come out in the black.
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    your phone will be cut off if you dont pay it
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    Only with Sprint. Wlamart wants their money up front.

And you can only bill the phone to your account if you have an unlimited spending limit.

But watch out, it is not aline of credit, if you don't within a week or so of the bill's due date, Sprint will come calling.
    This answers my question. I was asking if it could be paid over time without late fees. I pay my bills (on time, mind you), but just wondered if I could stretch out the payments. No biggie bcuz I am paying cash for the phone. I might charge an accessory or two though!
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    is it still possible to charge stuff onto your account? the last time i billed anything to my account was about 4 yrs ago. there is no spending limit on the my account so im curious if sprint still offer the ability to do this as I plan on ordering it from telesales.

thanks
    When I opended my account, I was "pre-qualified" for up to 5 lines of service. Since then I've always been able to add phones to my account via that method both over the phone and in the store. They have billed my account for accessories and repairs. Not sure why they wouldn't, I simply ask them to bill my account when they tell me the total and they do. It's never been an issue for me.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    This answers my question. I was asking if it could be paid over time without late fees. I pay my bills (on time, mind you), but just wondered if I could stretch out the payments. No biggie bcuz I am paying cash for the phone. I might charge an accessory or two though!
    You might be able to stretch it out for two billing cycles but that would be pushing it. No, the don't give it to you as a line of credit, just the convienence of not having to pay for it up front.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    That's only directly from Sprint.

I charged my Centro to my account when ordering online, but I don't have a spending limit on mine. I'm not sure they can do that in Sprint stores, at least I was told at the time I couldn't. It might only be through telesales or Sprint's website.
    I don't know for sure these days, but in the fall of 2007 someone hacked my Sprint account on the website and charged $600 worth of phones to my account, changed the address and had them shipped to the new address.

Needless to say I was a bit shocked at seeing a nearly $700 phone bill! One call to Customer Service got it straightened out.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Billing to account isn't preferable to me. Usually have to insist they not do that.
    Why not cardfan?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12