Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    When the Instinct & the Storm came to Sprint I got an email saying as a Premier member that I could pick them up before anyone else. I did so with the Instinct & actually got it a day before everyone else.

Does anyone know if this will be the same this time around??

Thanks,

G
    I am pretty sure the Pre is first come first serve.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    i read there is no Premier early buy option. this is BS because the Premier selling points says "get new launch phones early before everyone else".
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i read there is no Premier early buy option. this is BS because the Premier selling points says "get new launch phones early before everyone else".
    Agreed I thought that was one of our "perks"...
    I was told that the Pre will not be part of the "get early" benefit of the sprint premier customers but sprint premier customers will get the discounted price of $199 no matter what there upgrade date is.
    well you never know they could maybe call us early?

i think Dieter or someone here at TC should have contacted Palm and negotiated a Group buy - either early and/or discount.
    You got a Sprint Premier email for the Storm? Isn't that on Verizon?
    Follow Me On

I just said this in another thread. I talked to Sprint Premier today about buying from telesales. I asked if the Sprint Premier people like myself are going to be able to purchase the Pre before the 6th. As of now he said there were no plans on allowing the Sprint Premier customers to order early. He said that might change as it gets a little closer, but he did say at least that we could order by telesales at midnight on the 6th. I hate waiting in lines, and I usually get a better deal through reps anyways.
    I want an invite! I'm in Florida.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    I just said this in another thread. I talked to Sprint Premier today about buying from telesales. I asked if the Sprint Premier people like myself are going to be able to purchase the Pre before the 6th. As of now he said there were no plans on allowing the Sprint Premier customers to order early. He said that might change as it gets a little closer, but he did say at least that we could order by telesales at midnight on the 6th. I hate waiting in lines, and I usually get a better deal through reps anyways.
    you have to remember that these were the same people that had no idea we would all be getting emails to purchase the instinct the day before it actually was released.
    im not in Florida where did that come from?
    Gekko, is this special invite only for Florida?
    thanks to WMicke for finding this

Palm Pre Celebrity Launch Party June 5th | Palm Goon

i'm premier and i'd love to crash that party. grab my pre and a few cocktails and horse divers and talk to some D-List celebrity ladies.
    DUDE! Where did you get that? Online in your Sprint account or what?!
    i bet that's in MIAMI. South Beach, here i come, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah! They even said, ...''like the Palm Pre'' when talking about the perk.

P.S.
    S|P is a new program. With the Instinct, those who signed up on Sprint's notification page got an email to print off to take to a Sprint store to buy the phone a day before it was launched.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    i bet that's in MIAMI. South Beach, here i come, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm in Orlando, but I will be in the South Beach area on June 5th.
    I need to find the location & crash the party!
    Follow Me On

As a Sprint Premier Customer I received an email invitation to a Palm Pre Launch Party on June 5. The invitation states that I would be able to purchase the Pre at the event before it hits the streets the next day. I had to RSVP for the party which kicks off @ 6pm at a Sprint Store in Los Angeles, CA. Celebs would show up between 7-9pm. Party ends at midnight. I hope I can make it!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast