Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    It sounds the same, but if you ask the rep when you call if this is the Premier Line they affirm that it is.

If you're a premier customer who did NOT get an e-mail regarding the launch party, call this number and see if you can get an invite.

Please post here if you have any luck, and explain what you did to get the invite.

800-927-2199
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    they also said I could keep my current $59.95 plan. I had heard they were making people buy a "everything" plan. We shall see if this is true!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    It sounds the same, but if you ask the rep when you call if this is the Premier Line they affirm that it is.

If you're a premier customer who did NOT get an e-mail regarding the launch party, call this number and see if you can get an invite.

Please post here if you have any luck, and explain what you did to get the invite.

800-927-2199
    Uh, that's the normal Sprint Business Customer Service #
    Sprint - Contact Us
    Damn, now I'll forever be known as "that guy."
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    Damn, now I'll forever be known as "that guy."
    hey man, don't sweat it . I called that number last night because it was listed as a premier number, but it was just another number to the regular call center.

Premier status definitely means less and less everyday.
    I'm Premier. Which stores in Atlanta are partying?
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I am a Premier customer and just got off the phone with customer service. They told me since I am not a business customer I'm not qualified to speak to a premier service rep. This is kind of weird just wonder if only business customers will get the pre launch invite.
    (866) 735-1879 for anyone who is wondering, this is the official premier line
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Thats the number on the website for premier service but if you call it it's just a general entry point to sprint nothing to do with premier customers.
    ok so I just talked to a store here in San Antonio and they said that they are having a party from 6-12. I asked if there was a waiting list and he said no...anyone can come.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345