Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 90
  1. #61  
    Yes, I second (or third, or whatever) that--looked through my Sprint profile and can't find any setting.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    I did the same thing, hopefully we see something in the mail.
    I think you and I are living in about the same area, I'm roughly 20 min outside of Minneapolis, and I'm premiere- eagerly waiting to see if I get an invite .
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I think you and I are living in about the same area, I'm roughly 20 min outside of Minneapolis, and I'm premiere- eagerly waiting to see if I get an invite .
    Yeah, I wonder which store will host the event...if our area has one, that is.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Where did you see that option???
    Looking at my account now...dont see anything that says "opt-in"...Where is it??

    IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Where did you see that option???
    Support - How do I update my online My Sprint profile?

    Look at the bottom of the help page under "Customize Your My Sprint Experience"
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    Support - How do I update my online My Sprint profile?

    Look at the bottom of the help page under "Customize Your My Sprint Experience"
    All it ask is about your zip and Industy......what does that have to do with an email...?

    IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  7. #67  
    Yes, I called Telesales this morning and I got the same thing. "We will call you on the 6th to set you up with the new Palm Pre." Do I think that they are going to call? No, but I was impressed with the way that the sales person (overseas) handled the call. If they do call on the 6th, I will probably sh*t myself.*

    The last thing that she said was "Now remember: Don't call us on the 6th, I will call you".

    <fingers crossed>


    *=estimated
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Yes, I called Telesales this morning and I got the same thing. "We will call you on the 6th to set you up with the new Palm Pre." Do I think that they are going to call? No, but I was impressed with the way that the sales person (overseas) handled the call. If they do call on the 6th, I will probably sh*t myself.*

    The last thing that she said was "Now remember: Don't call us on the 6th, I will call you".

    <fingers crossed>


    *=estimated

    because she wants the sale...thats why she wants to make sure you let her call you.
  9. #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    because she wants the sale...thats why she wants to make sure you let her call you.
    Yeah, but what are the odds that she will actually call me on the 6th?
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Yeah, but what are the odds that she will actually call me on the 6th?
    she prob will...for other releases like the diamond and the instinct i spoke to about 3 people before the phone was released and they all said they would call me...and they each did but it was a few hrs after i had already ordered through someone else in telesales.
  11. #71  
    Well guys just thought I'd let you know looks like every store will have a launch party at 6pm on that Friday. I live in a small town and know the manager and he told me to stop by at 5:30 and he will hook me up.
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Well guys just thought I'd let you know looks like every store will have a launch party at 6pm on that Friday. I live in a small town and know the manager and he told me to stop by at 5:30 and he will hook me up.
    omg where is my email?!?!?!
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    omg where is my email?!?!?!
    just find out where its at I don't think you need an e-mail, I'm not a premier customer he just told me to stop by but then again I have a hook up.
  14. #74  
    It makes a lot of sense to have Pre launch parties across the country. I'm not sure you need to have one in every store, but that's not my decision. They need to live up to their end of the bargain.

    "First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available. "
    Sprint | News Release: Sprint Thanks Customers with Launch of Exclusive Program that Provides Unique Perks and Instant Rewards to Loyal Customers

    To bad I'll be traveling for a wedding on Friday and there is no way I'm going to be able to get to a Sprint store on the 5th to grab one or wait in line on the 6th. After all this waiting and anticipation I feel myself changing from innovator to early majority. Heck I've been out of contract for two months now. What's another month or two? I'll let y'all have the fun, figure out the device report it here and I'll go buy one in July.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    she prob will...for other releases like the diamond and the instinct i spoke to about 3 people before the phone was released and they all said they would call me...and they each did but it was a few hrs after i had already ordered through someone else in telesales.
    Well, June 6th will be very interesting then.
  16. #76  
    I have seen people refer to calling the Premier phone number. I cannot find a listing for this number even on sprint's website.
    Anyone have this phone number?
    Thanks in advance!
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    I have seen people refer to calling the Premier phone number. I cannot find a listing for this number even on sprint's website.
    Anyone have this phone number?
    Thanks in advance!
    nothing special about that number. it's all smoke and mirrors. takes you to the same place! Bienvinido Sprint!
  18. d94
    d94 is offline
    d94's Avatar
    Posts
    272 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    #78  
    man too bad imma be in florida
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    nothing special about that number. it's all smoke and mirrors. takes you to the same place! Bienvinido Sprint!
    LOL
  20. joehp1's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #80  
    While in the Sprint site, they show me as eligible for a $75 discount. But, just got the mailer from Sprint saying I was a Premier customer (since 1999). I called, they said I was Premier and could get ALL the discounts = final price $199. Also, they said they will call me on 6/7 to place my order.

    Funny, the stores don't know crap! I went to the store earlier and they showed the only discount I could get was the $75. They actually told me to call telesales to see if I was a Premier customer and what other discounts I could get!!! What is the purpose of even having a store if they cannot give me basic information!!!!! Makes one glad they are a Premier customer - NOT! Would hate to be "just a regular customer"!!!!!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions