Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm opt in on everything sprint and palm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    major top city? suburb?
    Pretty major, I live right outside of Minneapolis.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    well just talked to the premiere line and she put me on a list so she will call me if anything happens or anysort of ordering occurs. she said there is a large list of people on this list. She said if nothing happens before june sixth she will call me on june sixth so that i can order it over the phone without waiting in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    Pretty major, I live right outside of Minneapolis.
    lots of celebrities live in fargo?
    Hehe, I live in Grand Forks ND. I am guessing I won't be getting the invite...
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I was told that the Pre will not be part of the "get early" benefit of the sprint premier customers but sprint premier customers will get the discounted price of $199 no matter what there upgrade date is.
    Who told you this?? Cuz I have to wait till August 4th and I'm hopin this is true!!
    Did anyone get one for NYC? I received an invite to the Instinct premiere party when that phone came out so I am assuming if there is a party over here I would get an invite.
    lots of celebrities live in fargo?
    Fargo?
    The biggest celeb I can think of in this town would be Adrian Peterson, that's about it though, LOL!
    Is this something all sprint premier customers are being invited to? Or is this just people whose billing address is in a particular zip code where the party is being held?

Anyone in Columbus, Ohio get an invite?

I really hope I get one, but if I didn't get one already, I'm not too optimistic . I'm a sprint premier customer too.
    PreThinking has the list of all the cities that are having Palm Pre parties.

PreThinking - Your Source for all things Pre - Sprint Premier Customers Get Palm Pre Launch Party 
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post

PreThinking - Your Source for all things Pre - Sprint Premier Customers Get Palm Pre Launch Party*
    now i know how rumors get started! i posted this exact list of the 50 largest cities in the US on precentral.com forums just as an fyi and guess as to POSSIBLE cities due to size. this list is NOT necessarily the launch party city list. whoever gave prethinking this list misinterpreted my original post.

i even got excited reading it until i realized it was my own list copy and pasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1608107
    I just got off the phone with a premier customer service agent and apparently I was signed up to recieve notices through the regular mail. I have corresponded with Sprint through e-mail on several occasions. I thought I was set up for e-mail but I had to make a change in order for me to recieve information through e-mail. Now they want me to wait to see if I get the letter in the mail and call back on the 29th if I have not recieved the pre notification.

It was a simple change but I thought the rest of you might want to check on it if you have not recieved an e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post

PreThinking - Your Source for all things Pre - Sprint Premier Customers Get Palm Pre Launch Party*
    What the heck, Minneapolis is on there and I have no invite!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmoore View Post
    I just got off the phone with a premier customer service agent and apparently I was signed up to recieve notices through the regular mail. I have corresponded with Sprint through e-mail on several occasions. I thought I was set up for e-mail but I had to make a change in order for me to recieve information through e-mail. Now they want me to wait to see if I get the letter in the mail and call back on the 29th if I have not recieved the pre notification.

It was a simple change but I thought the rest of you might want to check on it if you have not recieved an e-mail.
    I did the same thing, hopefully we see something in the mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    I did the same thing, hopefully we see something in the mail.
    What is the simple change?
    now i know how rumors get started! i posted this exact list of the 50 largest cities in the US on precentral.com forums just as an fyi and guess as to POSSIBLE cities due to size. this list is NOT necessarily the launch party city list. whoever gave prethinking this list misinterpreted my original post.

i even got excited reading it until i realized it was my own list copy and pasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ml#post1608107
    Oooh sorry Gekko! I was getting so excited about it flipping out and this is a rumor. Thanks for clarifying the details for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    What is the simple change?
    Calling Sprint's customer service and telling them you want to receive emails, LOL! Not kidding.
    LOL. So simple, it was right in the post. I've been receiving the glossy, paper Sprint Premier mailings via the regular mail for about a month or so. I assume that I am in the same snail mail boat.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Ok, so anyone from ATLANTA, GA get an e-mail?????

If so, can I be your guest? (it says you can bring a guest aparently once your RSVP)
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    well i check my sprint profile and that "receive offers and promotions" option was also off.. i just enabled it, hopefully i will receive tons of offers and specials on the pre now..

can only wish..
    Where did you see that option???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast