Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I'm in Orlando, but I will be in the South Beach area on June 5th.
    I need to find the location & crash the party!
    put on all your bling and roll up to da store on your dubs with some bottles full of bub and two ladies and i'm sure they'll let you in. tell them you used to be with N Sync or something. slip the dude at the door a fiddy. gotta be a way to bluff your way in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bondocpre View Post
    As a Sprint Premier Customer I received an email invitation to a Palm Pre Launch Party on June 5. The invitation states that I would be able to purchase the Pre at the event before it hits the streets the next day. I had to RSVP for the party which kicks off @ 6pm at a Sprint Store in Los Angeles, CA. Celebs would show up between 7-9pm. Party ends at midnight. I hope I can make it!
    can i go as your date? i now pronounce you chuck and larry?
  3. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Hey, that was my plan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    put on all your bling and roll up to da store on your dubs with some bottles full of bub and two ladies and i'm sure they'll let you in. tell them you used to be with N Sync or something. slip the dude at the door a fiddy. gotta be a way to bluff your way in there.
    No, No, No your wrong. You have to slip the guy at the door an iPhone cause they are the coolest.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I'm taking my wife....sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by bondocpre View Post
    As a Sprint Premier Customer I received an email invitation to a Palm Pre Launch Party on June 5. The invitation states that I would be able to purchase the Pre at the event before it hits the streets the next day. I had to RSVP for the party which kicks off @ 6pm at a Sprint Store in Los Angeles, CA. Celebs would show up between 7-9pm. Party ends at midnight. I hope I can make it!
    1. when did this email arrive?
    2. is your sprint billing address in LA zip or suburbs? what part?
    I'm a Premier customer and I never get emails from Sprint! I wonder if one is going on in my area?
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    I'm a Premier customer and I never get emails from Sprint! I wonder if one is going on in my area?
    check your spam folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    check your spam folder.
    I did.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    I did.
    major top city? suburb?
    well im a premier customer but i doubt ill hear anything because i live in northern nevada way to far away
    I got the email close to 4pm PST. Got LA zip. I think I got one of these type of invitations when I got my samsung instinct
    I am also Premier and have been spending over $200/month for over 9 years. I didn't get the invite either. I decided to poke around the Sprint site and realized that under my online profile information, I had not "opted-in" generally for Sprint special promotions and advertisements. Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    well im a premier customer but i doubt ill hear anything because i live in northern nevada way to far away
    vegas road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    I am also Premier and have been spending over $200/month for over 9 years. I didn't get the invite either. I decided to poke around the Sprint site and realized that under my online profile information, I had not "opted-in" generally for Sprint special promotions and advertisements. Ugh.
    Oh, I don't do that either...maybe that is why I don't get them lol.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    me too. i have been with sprint since 1999 but i have only two lines and total is about $80-90 a month.. can i still qualify for SP?
    bondo - what are your settings?

im opt out too but i think email signup for pre would override this.

playboy mansion party would be nice. they really should have done that. RUBY!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    me too. i have been with sprint since 1999 but i have only two lines and total is about $80-90 a month.. can i still qualify for SP?
    Sprint Premier
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    well i check my sprint profile and that "receive offers and promotions" option was also off.. i just enabled it, hopefully i will receive tons of offers and specials on the pre now..

can only wish..
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    You got a Sprint Premier email for the Storm? Isn't that on Verizon?
    Whatever the last blackberry was... Sorry I don't follow them that closely, and I didn't bite on that one.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast