1.    #1  
    I have read through some thread and don't see much maybe we can start it here.

I have a treo 755p im getting the palm pre(knock on wood)
    i have a few questions. I see that there is a tread for moving to the new classic os
    my question is . is there a beginning point/ meaning i have email that are on my treo that are not on my server. i want to keep them what should i do? i have memo on my treo i want to keep. If im right the only things that we will be able to take i calendar contacts . how do i get my task memo and photo's to the pre?
    Im that past we have been told about bringing over stuff and doing a clean install. does this still apply?
    i'm not planning to bring a lot of applications to my pre.
    i have went through and started to delete stuff that i don't need.
    how should i treat my calendars stuff. i have categories should i combine then and make then into 3-4 categories and then break them up once i get to the pre?
    in terms of contact should i get them in first last name order. ect.

i'm feel overwhelmed where should i start?
    i know sprint has a way they are going to help us bring our stuff over. to the pre but i wanna make smooth.
    i back up to an sd card as well as i use the palm desk top.
    i have programs like
    time sheet,yaps,adrian money and cryptex that i need it protects my data
    im not sure where to begin first.
    a good where to start guide would be great.
    what are people doing to get ready for the pre
    i looked at other threads and people said stuff like pay my bill, sell some blood. ect. im looking for some real answers to where i start.
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
  2.    #2  
    and anybody somebody say some thing please.......
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    just relax and wait until you get the Pre. then follow the directions for data migration then. lots of questions are still unanswered so it's best to remain calm and not rush anything. wait until you get your Pre then choose the best course of action based on the package and options offered. no need to force it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    just relax and wait until you get the Pre. then follow the directions for data migration then. lots of questions are still unanswered so it's best to remain calm and not rush anything. wait until you get your Pre then choose the best course of action based on the package and options offered. no need to force it now.
    Sensible words.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright