Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    She mention in today's CNET BOL podcast that she will get a briefing about new or added features later today.

Buzz Out Loud - CNET's 'podcast of indeterminate length' - CNET Blogs
    Last edited by miles4000; 05/19/2009 at 03:03 PM.
    Interesting...
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  3.    #3  
    Thats what I was thinking!

She also mentioned that the original release date that Palm told her was going to be May 14th.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking!

She also mentioned that the original release date that Palm told her was going to be May 14th.
    I thought there had to be something Palm/Sprint was holding back.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...-tomorrow.html
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    maybe its just the calendar/GPS integration that McNamee was talking about Palm still hasn't said anything publicly about that. I saw something from Sprint that confirms this feature (basically )
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Sorry, I'm at work and can't listen. Does someone with a kind heart want to type a short summary for those of us that can't wait?
    She mention in today's CNET BOL podcast that she will get a briefing about new or added features later today.

Buzz Out Loud - CNET's 'podcast of indeterminate length' - CNET Blogs
    The question is will she be allowed to state those new features to the public or forced to hold her words til launch?
    If Palm decides to keep this information secret up until launch, then showing it to someone would be pointless. I could understand not showing it on video, but she must be able to write about it. If the Pre is that good, they need to get this phone into the hands of reviewers soon.
  9.    #9  
    One way to find out is to tune into Podcast tomorrow morning!

Maybe it will be video recording feature added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    The question is will she be allowed to state those new features to the public or forced to hold her words til launch?
    I would wager that she's not supposed to be discussing even having a meeting - you'll notice that nobody else has discussed what are sure to be numerous meetings with Palm with numerous tech site editors.

As for what they'll learn, I imagine there will be an embargo in place until after everybody that's going to meet with Palm has had their time.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    One way to find out is to tune into Podcast tomorrow morning!

Maybe it will be video recording feature added.
    Not this again

Maybe she'll talk about how SERO customers can get the Pre and not change their plans too...
    she also states that the pre was set for may 14th but got pushed back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    Not this again

Maybe she'll talk about how SERO customers can get the Pre and not change their plans too...
    ...and the lack of advertising.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Is there any update on these 'new features'?
    When we know, you'll know.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  16.    #16  
    She wasnt on today's Podcast and they just discussed the story about the Pre out of contract price.

Hope she will be back on tomorrow's show.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    When we know, you'll know.
    I still believe that you guys have a Pre for review and can't say anything because of a NDA.
    She wasnt on today's Podcast and they just discussed the story about the Pre out of contract price.

Hope she will be back on tomorrow's show.
    What's her number?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    I still believe that you guys have a Pre for review and can't say anything because of a NDA.
    If only.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    isn't she heiress to the canned corn fortune? WTF is she doing podcasts for???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast