1.    #1  
    Wow. I'd thought I would share this with everyone. I almost got into a car accident this morning on the freeway and afterwards, I thought, "Man that would've sucked if I died and didn't get my Pre..." Yes that's right. I was worried about owning a Pre. Not about the rest of my future ahead of me, or my family, but OWNING A PRE. I really need to get out somemore. >_>
    You're in good company here.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    yeah if that's not a joke, it's def something to worry about.
    I know what you are talking about. This is a first for me following a product for this long of a time. I basically started to follow this story around the time Palm cancelled the Foleo in 2007. So its been almost 2 years of web sites, blogs, demo's, podcasts, etc...

Its been fun but I think its the last time I do this!
    Last edited by miles4000; 05/19/2009 at 02:47 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Yea I've been following the Pre every since it's inception and it just needs to come out so I can wrap my head around other things, like my Calculus Homework. I don't want to think about how many hours I've spent on these forums instead of studying for my classes >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    Wow. I'd thought I would share this with everyone. I almost got into a car accident this morning on the freeway and afterwards, I thought, "Man that would've sucked if I died and didn't get my Pre..." Yes that's right. I was worried about owning a Pre. Not about the rest of my future ahead of me, or my family, but OWNING A PRE. I really need to get out somemore. >_>
    Simple solution - when driving a car, focus on driving! Not texting, or websurfing, or eating, or changing CD's, etc. And FWIW, there are much more "tragic" things to have to go without before dying than a Pre!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Lately its been easy for me to spend time looking for Pre news because at work things slowed down so much!
    Yea I've been following the Pre every since it's inception and it just needs to come out so I can wrap my head around other things, like my Calculus Homework. I don't want to think about how many hours I've spent on these forums instead of studying for my classes >_>
    As long as you're wrapping your head around calculus and not a tree...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Think of it this way: These days, getting your brain around Calc is a lot easier than getting your hands around a Pre. Hope that changes soon though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Simple solution - when driving a car, focus on driving! Not texting, or websurfing, or eating, or changing CD's, etc. And FWIW, there are much more "tragic" things to have to go without before dying than a Pre!
    He said afterwards, I thought. So I dont think it was because he wasnt focus on driving.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Think of it this way: These days, getting your brain around Calc is a lot easier than getting your hands around a Pre. Hope that changes soon though.
    I know right! And I'm usually a pretty aware driver but finals is making me sleep-deprived and some guy in an SUV thought it was an excellent idea to swerve over 4 lanes without signaling
    Thats kinda similar to me though. I always think, if my house were to catch on fire right now, the first thing i would grab would be my PS3. the sad thing is that i barely even play my PS3, only like once a month, if that. Next would be laptop then camera, if i could find it.
    I have never dreamt about a stupid phone before the Pre.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SooHeartleSSss View Post
    Thats kinda similar to me though. I always think, if my house were to catch on fire right now, the first thing i would grab would be my PS3. the sad thing is that i barely even play my PS3, only like once a month, if that. Next would be laptop then camera, if i could find it.
    I would just grab my dog, assuming my wife and kids were already out. Then maybe I would go back for the Pre
    I have had 2 dreams about the Pre in the last 4 days...yeah....that's sad!

And I build a faster computer so I won't have to wait so long in the morning until the old one boots up and dispalys PreCentral for me.

I reduced start up time by over a minute!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I have had 2 dreams about the Pre in the last 4 days...yeah....that's sad!

And I build a faster computer so I won't have to wait so long in the morning until the old one boots up and dispalys PreCentral for me.

I reduced start up time by over a minute!
    HAHAHA! that is great.

But yeah, I keep having Pre-day-dreams™ everytime I post here. I need to get Pre out of my head!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    This morning was truly magical.

I intentionally did not look up precentral on my Touch, because I wanted to see the news on the big screen. I sat down in front of it, hit the button, Windows 7 starts up, and as soon as the desktop showed up, I hit the blue "e"... Precentral is my home page, so the first thing I saw was the article with the date. I was at peace. At last I knew!

20 mins later my buddy from Sprint texts me and tells me the same good news. While at work at a customers house, I pretty much drained my 2000 mha battery in my Touch cruising the net for more articles and news, when suddenly, an email comes in...it's from Palm, telling me the same good news once again. After finishing my call, I drive home and I get a call from my other buddy...he though he was giving me "news", lol. He has Touch Diamond that lost its vibration, and has some other issues. His 1 year isn't up until October, but he now is determined to also get a Pre on launch day.

That was my day so far. It's been Pre-centric!