Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey fellas

Yay for the release date right!? Sorry for the slow respondes if it takes a while, I'm writing this while in my patrol car... its a slow day *knock on wood*.

I might be concerned like my fellow prefollowers regarding opening day. I know I have been assured mine is going to be held for me, but I was thinking about swinging by the store again (while on duty) and asking about the quantity they will get along with maybe an average per store.

obviously regarding size of store, type of store, and what city. I live in Mesa arizona near phoenix, so we'll see.

If anybody else has any stock levels, or #'s to throw out by all means...

Ill post back when I get the info.
    Hey Scizzy, George from glendale, az here. I checked with my local store and they told me that they are an "A" store(highest ranked) so they expect a decent shipment when it comes. Have not spoken to them since Sunday but hopefully will get by today. See if your store is an A. Be safe.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    Hey Scizzy, George from glendale, az here. I checked with my local store and they told me that they are an "A" store(highest ranked) so they expect a decent shipment when it comes. Have not spoken to them since Sunday but hopefully will get by today. See if your store is an A. Be safe.
    SWEET, will do bud. Hopefully they are an A but who knows with these guys. Ill just verify for like the 9th time that one is being held for me and I'm good... maybe they'll let me pick it up on the 5th, late in the day...
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    i wonder how many pre's best buy stores will get. I havee a gift card so i want to use that to buy my pre
  5.    #5  
    I'm heading there now, got tied up on a burglary. Had to make forced entry... Little bit of info, make sure your kids dont yell "Help help he's killing me" and then run to a friends house while we kick down your door.

HAHA

I will keep you all posted on my pre situation.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    I'm heading there now, got tied up on a burglary. Had to make forced entry... Little bit of info, make sure your kids dont yell "Help help he's killing me" and then run to a friends house while we kick down your door.

HAHA

I will keep you all posted on my pre situation.
    I don't have a kid, but if I did, and he did that, I'd kill him. Would that mean the original call is not a false report?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    I don't have a kid, but if I did, and he did that, I'd kill him. Would that mean the original call is not a false report?

I would probably just be playing with my new pre and forget about it.

Ok so I just went to the store, hoping the pre would be laying low and sneak by. She said everyone is asking about it and she gets calls daily about it. She said I need to show up when they open on the 5th and be put on THAT waiting list... Then I get one automatically held for me for pickup on the 6th.

She said either that or when you sign up on sprint, you might get something a week before launch that you can pre-order and bring in the coupon to pick it up at the store.

So I gotta come early and she'll put me on the list that day, she said she'd "tuck one away for" me.

Hmmm....

Now that we know the damn date its like christmas eve night waiting for the morning... the worst part!!!
    scizzy, who the F are you? a cop? if so, stop wasting our tax dollars on our fkin time!!!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    scizzy, who the F are you? a cop? if so, stop wasting our tax dollars on our fkin time!!!
    The question is who are you, name and date of birth?!
    Im Dan Hesse and if you dont stop wasting tax$ i will be forced to ban you from purchasing the pre and all future webOS products.
  11.    #11  
    Im Dan Hesse and if you dont stop wasting tax$ i will be forced to ban you from purchasing the pre and all future webOS products.
    Good luck,

With the crap I gotta deal with on a daily basis, I think I'm entitled to 15 minutes during the day to check my fav. site while I write some reports...

Thanks for the appreciation though..
    +1 Scizzy
    you're not entitled. you are at work. you work your shift, then you are done. use that time to get on the net. you get days off for a reason. you get to retire at 40 and you get plenty of vacation. use that time, not ours.
    "Our" tax dollars - you don't know who he is, but you know you live in the same town (police depts are funded by local tax $$).

I'm thinkin' someone may have a policeman issue...
  15.    #15  
    you're not entitled. you are at work. you work your shift, then you are done. use that time to get on the net. you get days off for a reason. you get to retire at 40 and you get plenty of vacation. use that time, not ours.
    You need to get your information straight before you go talking crap.

I can't retire at 40, you need to be 21 before you can even get hired. By my basic math, thats atleast 41. Next, my job is 24/7...I'm on SWAT and on call every day...

Go mock someone in another thread...
  16.    #16  
    Thanks again for the support, well to most of you! haha
    leave him alone...it's funny some of the people complaining are probably at home (not working) and collecting welfare checks. Most people will take a break or 2 during any job to let out stress and alot of people do that by surfing the net...so get over it.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    You need to get your information straight before you go talking crap.

I can't retire at 40, you need to be 21 before you can even get hired. By my basic math, thats atleast 41. Next, my job is 24/7...I'm on SWAT and on call every day...

Go mock someone in another thread...
    keep on keepin on!
    Swat teams have machine guns.. I would be nice.
  20.    #20  
    Hhaha well I have the mp5... its ok...

Back to what I said before, I guess according to my store, I gotta sign up on another "waiting list" on the 5th which gaurantees one on hold for you... hmm..

But she said she'd recognize me and hold one for me ..

We'll see... I can't wait!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast