Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You shouldn't be sorry and IMO you should ignore the ****** bags in this thread nit picking every little thing you have done.
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    I can respect all points of view as well, if some of you think I'm a slacker or what-have you... or announcing that I'm a cop... I apologize, I was simply saying that in respect to the fact that the lady might give me some more information to pass on to you guys..

and on the other hand, it was a really slow day for which I am very thankful.

sorry for wasting all your tax dollars...
    I knew I shouldn't drink and post. Is that a crime?

No hate from me scizzy, enjoy the Pre. I'm still deliberating...
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    I knew I shouldn't drink and post. Is that a crime?
    Too many people do it... just be glad you didn't insult a mod or admin .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I agree and I'm shocked no one else does.

You're getting paid pretty good money to sit on your *** in a car. Maybe you should be paying attention to your surroundings or actually doing your job.

The fact that you mention you are a cop is pathetic. Am I supposed to be impressed? Should we be impressed that you're able to get away with not doing your job?

You get paid a lot more than any member of the military who goes to Iraq and deals with a lot more stress than you probably do.

I respect police officers and know MANY but its people like you that give all officers a bad rap.

I know a lot of you would be upset if you found out the pilot on your plane was updating a post here as he was flying a plane or any other similar situation.

This isn't even the first thread you've brought the "I'm a cop" card to the table too...
    wow have you no manners? obliviously not because if you did you would never, ever say anything that rude. i mean honestly, by saying that you should be embarrassed. who cares if he may be showing off that he is a cop its not your duty to put him down for it. what is putting him down going to do anyways, besides making him feel bad. Gosh i feel like im talking to a third grader if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all
    Last edited by snowboard1219; 05/20/2009 at 12:57 AM. Reason: grammar
  5.    #45  
    Like I said, I wasn't trying to put anybody down at all or make it known of my career....

Sometimes information is easily acquired given my job...

Just simply trying to use the authority to get some information...

No more at this time anyways... other than I should be getting my hands on a pre on the 6th... yay for multitasking...

PS: I was on the internet on my pc in the patrol car, and I was updating my threads while at red lights... So I wasn't wasting tax dollars... haha
    I hope you weren't driving
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Too many people do it... just be glad you didn't insult a mod or admin .
    I think I may have done that as well. This forum is pretty cool. How's your Farsi coming along? Watch it, I'm your neighbor in L.A.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I hope you weren't driving
    I was driving... But only updated at red lights... So I'm good and no risk to the public.

Still did my job today, took calls for service and all that jazz... just had to check on my pre status...

I gotta be in the "know" just like all of you!
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    This isn't even the first thread you've brought the "I'm a cop" card to the table too...
    It's a card now?

Come on, the man is obviously proud of his career, how is it offensive to you that he casually references it on occasion in the context of a larger and informative topic?

Clearly he thought it was valuable information; that a sprint employee would tell this information to someone in a position of authority.

If he mentioned that he drove up in his BMW and flashed his Rolex while asking his question, then went on to state how impressed they were, yeah, then I could agree with you.
    ^
    ^
    ^

agreed
    I can respect all points of view as well, if some of you think I'm a slacker or what-have you... or announcing that I'm a cop... I apologize, I was simply saying that in respect to the fact that the lady might give me some more information to pass on to you guys..

and on the other hand, it was a really slow day for which I am very thankful.

sorry for wasting all your tax dollars...
    I too feel compelled to apologize. I've mentioned a couple of times that I work for the Govt. Sorry for having brought that up.

Oh, and I've mentioned that I work in IT. Sorry for bringing that up.

And the married thing, sorry...

My age was mentioned once or twice, and the fact that I've used several Palm devices in the past. Sorry all. Really.

Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned, but I used Windows ME for a while too. I'm really sorry for that.

Is there a priest on here?

Or, would that be a Prest.

Dang pun. I couldn't help myself. Sorry about that too.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I too feel compelled to apologize. I've mentioned a couple of times that I work for the Govt. Sorry for having brought that up.

Oh, and I've mentioned that I work in IT. Sorry for bringing that up.

And the married thing, sorry...

My age was mentioned once or twice, and the fact that I've used several Palm devices in the past. Sorry all. Really.

Oh yeah, I don't think I mentioned, but I used Windows ME for a while too. I'm really sorry for that.

Is there a priest on here?

Or, would that be a Prest.

I couldn't help myself. Sorry about that too.

uh-mazing! haha... This has to be the best off topic discussion yet...

Now I have to make the decision about using my 25% off on the touchstone... hmmmmm

Already ordered my ghost armor full body for the pre, hopefully it doesn't orange peel and make the screen and gesture area more "sticky" or "tacky" when it comes to swiping and the like...
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    I think I may have done that as well. This forum is pretty cool. How's your Farsi coming along? Watch it, I'm your neighbor in L.A.
    HAHAHAHA nice one. Yeah I should start learning Farsi and the rest of the Mediterranean languages.

uh-mazing! haha... This has to be the best off topic discussion yet...

Now I have to make the decision about using my 25% off on the touchstone... hmmmmm

Already ordered my ghost armor full body for the pre, hopefully it doesn't orange peel and make the screen and gesture area more "sticky" or "tacky" when it comes to swiping and the like...
    If I ever get caught speeding through Phoenix (I think that's where you said), I'm going to bring all this up.

Unapologetically.
  15.    #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    If I ever get caught speeding through Phoenix (I think that's where you said), I'm going to bring all this up.

Unapologetically.
    I'm not radar certified... so you're golden...
    Ha ha, sooooo. In a little late, but I had a question I wanted to throw out there anyway. I'm guessing that most stores are going to run out of the Pre. I hope I'm wrong, but call it a hunch. What do you all think the restocking situation is going to be like if that's the case? Would we have adequate Pre's within a few days? Weeks?
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Cracker View Post
    Ha ha, sooooo. In a little late, but I had a question I wanted to throw out there anyway. I'm guessing that most stores are going to run out of the Pre. I hope I'm wrong, but call it a hunch. What do you all think the restocking situation is going to be like if that's the case? Would we have adequate Pre's within a few days? Weeks?
    Ya, thats why I wanted to see if I could figure out the stock #'s. None yet.

I'm 100% sure Ill have one on launch date, but I'm not exactly sure what the restock would be like... I would tend to think that if they are out at the stores, get it online and it will be shipped directly via the main hub or whatever...

Thats what I would try to do anyways...
    Haven't heard from Pedro the Goat in a while. I hope he's ok. I would think he would be super excited to finally have a release date and price. I just hope he can get his hands on one from Kerrville, TX.
    Yeah, I was thinking of ordering online too, but if it's true that Best Buy will give the $100 MIR to you right away, I'll try there first. My 22 months are up less than 2 weeks after the launch, I'm hoping there will be one left for me.
    Thanks scizzy, hope you use your Pre more than your taser on the beat!
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Cracker View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking of ordering online too, but if it's true that Best Buy will give the $100 MIR to you right away, I'll try there first. My 22 months are up less than 2 weeks after the launch, I'm hoping there will be one left for me.
    Thanks scizzy, hope you use your Pre more than your taser on the beat!
    Haven't used it yet...

I use my verbal judo on a daily basis...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast