Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I think you probably scared (intimidated?) the poor Sprint rep into adding you to any list, specially if you in uniform.
    It's been said time and again that any and all lists are forbidden by Sprint, it's on a first come, first served basis.

As for supervillain's antics, c'mon, what do you expect? He's the villain!

Stay safe!
    Hey Scizzy

Just got back from my Sprint store. they gave me the card of the Pre advocate, he wasn't in(training) and I asked where I was on the waiting list, said there is no positional wait list, just names. Asked what does the wait list mean and was told that all on wait list would be called to say "it is in." So it's still first come first serve. They normally open at 10am on Saturday but do not have any info regarding opening any earlier that day.
    So if you and anybody else has a relationship in your stores, keep close contact with them.
    41. haha, so sorry.

like it or not i dont care because its villain style, always.

now get off the internet and go write some parking tickets.

back on topic, 375,000 units spread across the US
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    41. haha, so sorry.

i don't get you, i would MUCH rather the cops be reading pre forums than out harassing people for having ron paul bumper stickers. ‘Fusion center’ data draws fire over assertions | The Columbia Daily Tribune - Columbia, MO
    or writing me a parking ticket for being 3 ft too close to a stop sign.
    im only messing around. cant talk crap to them in real life so i thought i'd give it a go here. LOL
    41. haha, so sorry.

Sir Let him post, lol too many parking tickets and he gives only speeding tickets!
    im only messing around. cant talk crap to them in real life so i thought i'd give it a go here. LOL
    Oh yeah. That's funny alright.

I'm with supervillan, I give cops a hard time. But mostly because if it weren't for their compliance in enforcement, unconstutional laws would mean nothing. Not that I have the balls to tell my boss to F*** off, but then again I wouldn't work for someone who would ask me to do the things cops are asked to do.

So, scizzy, promise me you'll never execute a no-knock warrant, search someone's property without a warrant, arrest someone for what they choose to smoke, or enforce any law infringing on the 2nd amendment... oh, and let me shoot your mp5 that big brother won't let me buy.

Do all these things and I'll reward you with one useless internet thanks.

Oh, and stop intimidating sprint employees into putting you on fake lists.
    There you have it scizzy. Too timid for the face-to-face, but the net gives courage...
    HAHA good ol internet anonymity.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    There you have it scizzy. Too timid for the face-to-face, but the net gives courage...
    I know he was giving me crap... I give it right back... but in all truth, I deal with it every day so I'm very thick skinned.

On the other note, the lady I spoke to in person said that I did in fact make the list that would be out June 5th, so I've already got a pre on hold for me (according to her) so we'll see.

and I'm not a huge ticket writer, I like to put cuffs on people...

Supervillian... if thats your stache... its amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by scizzy View Post
    I know he was giving me crap... I give it right back... but in all truth, I deal with it every day so I'm very thick skinned.

On the other note, the lady I spoke to in person said that I did in fact make the list that would be out June 5th, so I've already got a pre on hold for me (according to her) so we'll see.

and I'm not a huge ticket writer, I like to put cuffs on people...

Supervillian... if thats your stache... its amazing!

Thanks Scizzy, Hehe, couldn't stop laughing on this last post of yours. Super Villian better never get stopped by you.
    Supervillan, dude, fix your look & your attitude. Did the long arm of the law have to come down on you at some point in your life? Are you bitter because you became someone's ***** during that time?

Fix yourself, mind your own business or STFU. Scizzy, ignore this guy. Thanks for watching our backs.

you're not entitled. you are at work. you work your shift, then you are done. use that time to get on the net. you get days off for a reason. you get to retire at 40 and you get plenty of vacation. use that time, not ours.
    I think this thread needs some soothing activities like yoga

Everyone: take a deep breath.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by asforme View Post
    arrest someone for what they choose to smoke
    I think it's safe to slap a stereotype on you and call it a day...

Why don't you go toke it up in Mexico and see what it's like to have a police force that can't protect you.
    scizzy, who the F are you? a cop? if so, stop wasting our tax dollars on our fkin time!!!
    I agree and I'm shocked no one else does.

You're getting paid pretty good money to sit on your *** in a car. Maybe you should be paying attention to your surroundings or actually doing your job.

The fact that you mention you are a cop is pathetic. Am I supposed to be impressed? Should we be impressed that you're able to get away with not doing your job?

You get paid a lot more than any member of the military who goes to Iraq and deals with a lot more stress than you probably do.

I respect police officers and know MANY but its people like you that give all officers a bad rap.

I know a lot of you would be upset if you found out the pilot on your plane was updating a post here as he was flying a plane or any other similar situation.

This isn't even the first thread you've brought the "I'm a cop" card to the table too...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    you're not entitled. you are at work. you work your shift, then you are done. use that time to get on the net. you get days off for a reason. you get to retire at 40 and you get plenty of vacation. use that time, not ours.
    Stop hating!!!!!!Scizzy get it while on duty and if the days is slow have fun with it during the whole shift bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    This isn't even the first thread you've brought the "I'm a cop" card to the table too...
    Everybody takes some free time on "the job". But the fact that the cop has to make it known he's a cop on a Pre forum says something about him.

Nothing against you officer but be a man first. You wanna talk cop start a blog. Lay that **** on the chicks. Watch Serpico. The chick only found out he was a cop when she held on to him while riding on the back of his bike and felt his gun. Now that was cool.

I sold a set of weights recently on CL. A guy calls me up and says he wants to buy them. Tells me he's a cop. Right away I think a**hole. Comes to my place, he's buff but tiny. Call's me "boss" as he's leaving. Lotta little cops have issues.

My father was the most decorated cop in the history of the **** **** Police.

I know how it is, but be cool. Be safe and be humble. You can intervene and do good at will.
  19.    #39  
    So sorry for starting this wierd hate war...

I just want my damn pre...
  20.    #40  
    I can respect all points of view as well, if some of you think I'm a slacker or what-have you... or announcing that I'm a cop... I apologize, I was simply saying that in respect to the fact that the lady might give me some more information to pass on to you guys..

and on the other hand, it was a really slow day for which I am very thankful.

sorry for wasting all your tax dollars...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast