1.    #1  
    Anyone have experience with Bestbuy and returning a phone?
    Here is the deal I want the palm Pre.. My phone is close to dead like probably won't last the week can barely read the screen. I'm on Us Cellular but want to switch to Sprint for the Pre obviously.

Since we are less then 30 days away should I be able to go to bestbuy for example buy a Treo Pro on sprint and then return it when the Pre is available? Will I still get the rebate on the Pre if I do that?

Should I go to sprint store instead?

Thanks for any help!

Edit:
    Third option buy crappy us cell phone off craigslist.. ?
    Last edited by spectre686; 05/19/2009 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Anyone have experience with Bestbuy and returning a phone?
    Here is the deal I want the palm Pre.. My phone is close to dead like probably won't last the week can barely read the screen. I'm on Us Cellular but want to switch to Sprint for the Pre obviously.

Since we are less then 30 days away should I be able to go to bestbuy for example buy a Treo Pro on sprint and then return it when the Pre is available? Will I still get the rebate on the Pre if I do that?

Should I go to sprint store instead?

Thanks for any help!

Edit:
    Third option buy crappy us cell phone off craigslist.. ?
    I'd recommend you go to a Sprint store, and explain it all to them. Chances are decent they'll put you in a phone to use for two weeks.
    Some sprint stores have used ones sitting around in the back, so it never hurts to ask.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'd recommend you go to a Sprint store, and explain it all to them. Chances are decent they'll put you in a phone to use for two weeks.
    OK.!! I will give that a go.!!
    When my Verizon phone died and I wasn't sure I'd stay with them or switch, I got a prepaid phone to use for a couple weeks. Took a lot of pressure off. You can even transfer your number to the prepaid phone and then to Sprint.
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w