1.    #1  
    There has been some talk on the forum that Best Buy offers an 'instant' rebate rather than Sprint's mail-in rebate.

Does anyone here know if Wal-Mart or Radio Shack offer an instant rebate as well? Just wondering what my options are.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I am not sure if they do instant rebates but I did just get confirmation from the store that they will price match with an ad. Best Buy does do instant rebates so you could have them price match Best Buy. They open @ 9a so I am going to try and go that route since Best Buy doesn't open til 10.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    For what it's worth, I went into Radio Shack and the guy said that they do instant rebates.
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzun View Post
    For what it's worth, I went into Radio Shack and the guy said that they do instant rebates.
    I'll second that. The guy also told me they tend to sell phones cheaper than other retailers - I don't believe that though. Maybe on some phones some of the time, but certainly not always.
    Walmart does not match "gimmicks". A rebate would be a "gimmick", so I do not believe they will honor the price after rebate.
    but would walmart at least have instant rebate ??
    Best Buy and Radio Shack do instant rebates. I don't know about Wal-Mart.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprockethead View Post
    There has been some talk on the forum that Best Buy offers an 'instant' rebate rather than Sprint's mail-in rebate.

Does anyone here know if Wal-Mart or Radio Shack offer an instant rebate as well? Just wondering what my options are.

Thanks!

I can 100000000% Guarantee that Best Buy Mobile will have Instant rebates for New Customers and Existing Customers with qualifying $150.00 Upgrade credits will get an Instant price of $199.99, Besy Buy Mobile does NOT i repeat DOES NOT deal with Mail In Rebates.

Now if your only eligible for a 1 year $75.00 dollar rebate then your "probably" (I said Probably) looking in the neighborhood of $229-299 pricing. Thats the usual 1 year upgrade price that we have on smartphones with a retail price above $499.99