Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    OK, going way out on a limb here but is there any chance that there is a discount for longtime Sprint customers? Usually they give you $150 credit towards a new phone if you've been with them for a while. Although, they also jack up the price before offering that discount.
    if you are out of contract you get the new customer price.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    You might also qualify for the full discount even if you are in contract. I do.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Well, I guess that does it for me since I've been out of contract for a few months now, waiting for this new phone.
    Are you a Sprint Premier customer ???
    I just spoke to telesales and they said that I was not eligable for the $150 rebate until Oct 2009 BUT that Sprint Premier Customers will get the rebate price of $199. She garenteed me that and I MADE SURE she put that into the notes. Also getting a call back that day to remind me its out . I asked about the buy early option like the Instinct had and she stated that there will be no option avaliable as was for the insticnt. She stated the instinct was a pre order phone and the pre will not take any orders until June 6th. The only good thing is that my sprint store always gives me the phones as soon as they get them in so hopefully i get mine by the beginnig of June. But June 6th otherwise.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Hmm, doesn't look like I am a Premier Customer. Says I have to have at least a $69.99 a month plan (I'm on the $39.99/mo) or pay a hundred bucks a month (I pay about $85 with all my add-ons).
    i called up the sprint premier upgrade number since i wasnt supposed to be upgraded til july. she made a notation in my account saying they would upgrade me starting June.
    so does anyone know how this works? Can i go to best buy and get the discount there or is it only at sprint corporate stores.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I spoke to a Customer Service Rep about a week ago (posted it somewhere on this forum) as I re-signed my 2 year contract. I asked/told them I would only do it if I still got my $150 towards the Pre. They said the $150 was still good to use on the Pre.