1.    #1  
    i called up the sprint premier upgrade number since i wasnt supposed to be upgraded til july. she made a notation in my account saying they would upgrade me starting June.
    so does anyone know how this works? Can i go to best buy and get the discount there or is it only at sprint corporate stores.
    sorry to start a new thread guys but this is really making me nervous because i dont want to camp out for the pre then not be able to get it. thanks for anyhelp i can get
    Last edited by snowboard1219; 05/19/2009 at 11:05 AM.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I just talked to them also about moving my upgrade date up, and asked if I could go to the sprint store/best buy/etc and get the upgade price when its released vs waiting to july. They said no, it would have to be overrode in the telesales dept by one of their managers, but they will call when its available to be pre-ordered and it would arrive either June 6th or possibly June 5th.
    Best Buy should be able to call Sprint and verify this and then make the sale. I have the same thing on my account and all I have to do is go into the Sprint store and as long as its notated they will honor it.
    Heh, like the Sprint store will have time to answer the phones. lol
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    Best Buy should be able to call Sprint and verify this and then make the sale. I have the same thing on my account and all I have to do is go into the Sprint store and as long as its notated they will honor it.
    thanks thats good to hear