1.    #1  
    I registered on Sprint and Palm to be notified. Are they going to wait until the 6th to let me know?
    i got a Sprint Samsung Rant email this morning, does that count?
    Thanks Sprint for keeping us informed!
    Yeah...what a bummer! I guess we'll get it later today.
    They said they'd email "as soon as it's available." Last I checked, it's not available yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    They said they'd email "as soon as it's available." Last I checked, it's not available yet.
    Still, it would have been nice to get the word on the release date via e-mail today.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Check out how the instinct launched and read up on it. Expect something similar.

They also said "When it is available" NOT "When a release date is announced"
    I got mine about 15 mins ago.. Nothing new at all.

The new Palm® Pre™ phone will be here June 6, starting at $199.99 on the Sprint network (after rebate and service agreement).

People, events, information that matters. With Palm Pre, it´ll come to you.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Got the e-mail as well.

"1 $199.99 price is after $100 mail in rebate and qualifying 2 year service activation. Use of this device requires providing a valid email address, mobile phone number, and related information for account set-up and activation. Use of select unlimited data bundle plans will be required."
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
  10.    #10  
    I guess they read my post.
    just got mine a few minutes before 12 noon EST
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I got my email from Palm, the pre-register link brings you to the same Sprint same up page that says Sprint will notify you when it is available to purchase. Which it is not as of today.
    I got mine from Palm at 12:11pm
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    You make no sense! The whole idea of the email is to let you know when it's available.
    I got an email from Palm this morning, but not from Sprint.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners