Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    So I'm planning to buy the touchstone with cover for $69 and and additional touchstone for $49. How would I go about getting 25% off on accessories like the premier customers do. I've been a sprint customer for 8 years.
    Thanks
  2. dtokarz's Avatar
    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    #2  
    I was in a Sprint store about 2 weeks ago to port my number over to them. They had a banner hanging that said, "Buy two accessories and get 20% off." I hope that is still up come June 6th.
  3. #3  
    1) Have one line of service at $69.99 or higher for at least three months.
    2) Have multiple lines of service at $99.99 or higher for at least three months.
    3) Be a Sprint customer for at least ten years.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    I was in a Sprint store about 2 weeks ago to port my number over to them. They had a banner hanging that said, "Buy two accessories and get 20% off." I hope that is still up come June 6th.
    Heh. With that you could by the Touchstone dock and back separately and get a better price than the bundle! Actually, you still could - save a penny!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    1) Have one line of service at $69.99 or higher for at least three months.
    2) Have multiple lines of service at $99.99 or higher for at least three months.
    3) Be a Sprint customer for at least ten years.
    what does it mean have a service at $69.99 for 3 months or higher, my plan is $40 a month but with internet and messaging seperatelly its higher then $70, does that apply or not.
  6. #6  
    To quote the Sprint Premiere website:
    If you're a new wireless customer and have been with us for at least six months and have maintained, for at least three months, a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line, you already qualify. For our existing wireless customers, you qualify if you've maintained a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 on a single line of $99.99 on a shared line for three months, or ig you've been our loyal customer for ten years or more. Once you become a Sprint Premiere member, you'll receive a welcome kit in the mail explaining everything you want to know about your benefits.
    Sprint Premier

    It would seem that you should qualify - call customer care and make sure.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    So I'm planning to buy the touchstone with cover for $69 and and additional touchstone for $49. How would I go about getting 25% off on accessories like the premier customers do. I've been a sprint customer for 8 years.
    Thanks
    You wait till amazon has the products for 25% off!
  8.    #8  
    does it say anywhere when you log into your account if you are a premier customer or not.
  9. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    does it say anywhere when you log into your account if you are a premier customer or not.
    Yes, and it says it on your bill.

Posting Permissions